17

Akashi's mother knew that Akashi Masaomi had come back, so she cooked a large table of delicious dishes, among which was Jiang Qi's favorite shrimp.

    His eyes stayed on the plate of shrimp for a few seconds, and then looked away. Akashi Seiomi saw his little movement with sharp eyes.

    Hmm...so I like to eat shrimp.

    The dining table was a common rectangular wooden table, and sitting at the head was a serious middle-aged man with red hair.

     This should be Akashi Seishomi's father.

     Thinking this way, Jiang Qi gave Akashi Masomi a questioning look, he was afraid that he would recognize the wrong person again.

    Akashi Masayoshi: "This is my father."

    Jiang Qi: "Hi Uncle, my name is Jiang Qi, your son's girlfriend, please give me your advice." "

    Yes." Akashi's father replied simply, without saying a word, and he didn't know Either satisfied or dissatisfied.

    The Takagi mother and daughter, who have been treated coldly by Akashi's father for several years, sneered: Oh, I don't even look at who I am, it's better to be hit and get out!

    Akashi Masato rolled his eyes, and brought the gift he bought to him: "Father, this is your favorite wine that Xiaoqi bought." Jiang Qi saw

    Akashi's father's eyes lit up all of a sudden. "Haha, it's Xiaoqi, come and sit!"

    In fact, he knew that his son probably bought this wine, but because his wife and son were banned from drinking, he never drank it at other times except for the Chinese New Year!

     But today, because his daughter-in-law came over, his son actually bought him wine! ! Judging by his wife's appearance, he is also very satisfied with this daughter-in-law. Why is he still so stern?

    Thinking that if the son brings his daughter-in-law to visit them often in the future, I will bring him wine by the way...

     Hahaha!

    Takagi's mother and daughter: "..."

    He was more careful than others but couldn't hide it from Akashi's mother. She shook her head in a funny way and ignored him. No, it should be said that she ignored everyone except Jiang Qi.

     She said to Jiang Qi very enthusiastically: "I'll call you Xiao Qi, haha, come and sit next to Auntie, what do you like to eat, Auntie will bring you food."

    Jiang Qi raised his forehead, although he felt that Akashi's mother was a bit inconsistent when he saw Akashi's mother, but he didn't expect to be so enthusiastic with her.

    Moreover, the other party's eyes were warm but not hot, which made him feel very comfortable. Seeing that the vegetables in his bowl were already as high as a hill and could hardly be piled up, Jiang Qi said, "Auntie, don't worry about me...you eat yours..."

      Akashi's mother laughed and said: "Eat more, eat more, see You are so thin, it will be enough for you when you have a baby."

    "Puff cough cough!" Akashi Masomi choked, complaining speechlessly in his heart, "Mom, he is a man, how could he give birth to a baby!"

    You think too much!

    Just when he thought Jiang Qi would be unhappy, after all, no man would be happy to hear someone say that he would have a baby.

      Jiang Qi felt very serious and nodded, agreeing with Akashi's mother, "Yes, having a baby is really important. It's a very painful thing!"

    Akashi Seiomi: "..." It's as if you have been born.