67

For four days, Jiang Qi was "imprisoned" by Jiulan Litu for four days.

    He allowed Jiang Qi to walk nearby, but he did not allow Jiang Qi to leave his sight for more than three seconds, and the distance between the two should not exceed three meters.

    Even when he was sleeping at night, Jiang Qi could feel a gaze watching him at any time.

    ↑ To be honest, it's quite cool. (Hey!)

    It's okay that the time is short, but after a long time, Jiang Qi, who enjoyed it, began to worry about the task.

    It's not an option to go on like this. Keep repeating like this, when will he be able to "eat" Jiulan Litu?

    Having been inseparable for seven days, Jiulan and Litu made it clear that they had thoughts about him, but they just ignored so many opportunities because they had the heart but no guts.

    It seems that if he doesn't take the initiative, Jiulan Litu will always pretend to be a turtle hiding in his shell and peeping at him secretly.

    On this day, Jiulan Li Tu received a banquet invitation letter from the Fei Ying family. The so-called banquet was actually just a compliment to the pure-bloods from the vampire nobles. If it was a week ago, Li Tu might still be a little interested in attending, but There is someone at home that he thinks about all the time, and he is afraid that someone else will snatch him away if he is not in his sight for a minute.

    If other people knew that he was afraid of this kind of situation, he would probably be ridiculed. When would he be afraid of a human being disappearing in front of him? And the disappearance time is only a minute.

    This possessiveness is too strong to be frightening and terrifying.

    If it were any normal person, he would have either been driven mad or fled away. And is Jiang Qi a normal person? As a human being with severe social phobia, although it seems that his condition has improved a little bit in the past few worlds, in fact, he longs for someone who can imprison him in the house and prevent him from going out. It is best to have someone to eat, drink and dress serve.

    These two people are also like-minded, one is terribly possessive, the other hates all the weird eyes in the world, wishing that Lao Gong's possessiveness would be stronger.

    "What is this?"

    Just as Jiulan and Litu were debating whether to go, Jiang Qi looked at the invitation in his hand curiously and asked.

    Jiulan Litu: "The family banquets of the acquaintances are not very important, so don't worry about them."

    Jiang Qi's eyes lit up: "Banquet?" There will be crayfish on the table, and he will eat it very well every time. So... "Can I go?"

    Jiulan Litu refused without thinking, "No!" The banquet was full of vampires, so he didn't want Qiqi to be watched by them. More importantly, this banquet belongs to the Fei Ying family, and Fei Yingxian is his fiancée, and he doesn't want her to be misunderstood. Not even the slightest bit of sadness or misunderstanding.

    Jiang Qi sighed in disappointment.

    Jiulan Litu: "..."

    "...you can only stay for half an hour."

    ↑What do you mean by persistence? ! !

    Jiang Qi swept away the dejected man before, and smiled happily. Looking at Jiulan Litu's serious face, he couldn't help cupping his hands up: "Do you want a reward?" "Yes." Jiang Qi held his hands and