25

No technique of any kind, just pure sucking and biting.

    It wasn't until Yamamoto saw Jiang Qi wrinkling his beautiful eyebrows and looking a little uncomfortable, that his mind slowly calmed down, and it turned into a rubbing and touching between the lips, and the lips and teeth depended on each other.

    After five minutes, the two separated.

    Jiang Qi touched his broken lips, hissed, and glared viciously at a nervous man.

    "Change your clothes and go..."

    "Oh."

    "By the way, get that thing out of yours."

    Yamamoto blushed as he clutched his crotch: "No, it's okay, it will go down by itself later."

    " Oh~"

    Yamamoto fled in despair.

    Holding the clothes and changing behind the big tree, if it was in the past, if the partner was a man, he would change clothes directly, but after what happened just now, Yamamoto just thought that he was going to change clothes in front of the boss, and the boss stared at him, and his heart beat It was too fast, and my face felt like it had been burned.

    Jiang Qi glanced at the big tree with great regret. He also wanted to take a look at his future benefits.

    When Yamamoto came out after changing his clothes, Jiang Qi was processing the wolf meat, so he asked him to help when he came out.

    When he thought the boss was going to tease him again, Jiang Qi just cleaned up the wolf meat very seriously, and didn't mention a word about kissing him just now. Yamamoto just stopped talking, he didn't understand the attitude of the boss.

    Didn't he reject him, even though he never confessed. Why did you suddenly kiss him again?

    If it was a reward, it made sense the first time, so why didn't you push him away the second time?

    Yamamoto just followed behind Jiang Qi in a daze, unable to figure it out.

    "Boss..."

    "Say."

    "Cough, just kiss..."

    Jiang Qi replied without raising his head: "Don't think too much, I just watched those people kissing on TV and seemed very comfortable, so I just tried it with you." Yamamoto's eyes lit up: "Then what

    ? "

    What then? There is no more. TV dramas are all deceptive. Although it is comfortable, it hurts!"

    Yamamoto grinned at the corner of his mouth and scratched the back of his head with a smile: "I will practice."

    Jiang Qi narrowed his eyes , Stop the action in your hands: "Practice? With whom?"

    Yamamoto just looked at him with a smirk and didn't speak.

    Jiang Qi blushed and shouted: "Reject, refuse, I refuse! Who wants to practice with you, idiot!"

    Yamamoto blinked innocently. "But it's clearly written on your face that you really want—ah——" "

    Boom——"

    "Go to hell, idiot!" Jiang Qi lowered his fist and yelled angrily at the man in the river.

    "Hahahaha..." Not only did Yamamoto not feel depressed when he was hit into the river, but he laughed out loud as he watched the boss turn and leave.