171

When Song Yuanqiao came back, Jiang Qi had already changed his clothes and arranged the quilt and clothes obediently.

    Such a warm scene touched the heart the most, Song Yuanqiao's heart softened, but he still felt sorry for his injured lover, and said: "Little Qi, take a rest for a while, I'll do these things, you come over and have some snacks to cushion your stomach." Just

    right Jiang Qi was hungry, so he gave him the things in his hands, and ate a piece of pastry to cushion his stomach. Jiang Qi looked at him with his chin propped up, and said, "Wudang faction really deserves to be Wudang faction. This place is really big." Song

    Yuanqiao Le Dao: "I'll show you around later, I grew up here, and the place is very familiar." What I'm

    waiting for is your words.

    "Okay." Jiang Qi smiled and took a bite out of the white pastry, leaving lovely teeth marks.

    …………………………     An ancient and unparalleled scenic spot, the number one fairy mountain in the world

    .

It is Wudang Mountain.

    Song Yuanqiao fulfilled his promise. He grew up in this place. It can be said that he has already figured out every corner of Wudang Mountain. The places he took Jiang Qi to are places that are not dangerous and have better scenery.

    "I discovered this place when I was catching animals when I was young. It is also a place where I usually practice. My juniors and juniors don't know about it. Sometimes I will come here when I meditate and write."

    Jiang Qi looked over curiously, and found that the place was really hidden, surrounded by mountains, and there was only a hole under the stone wall to enter, and this hole was covered by vines, so you couldn't see it unless you looked carefully.

    There is a unique cave in the cave, the crystal clear stream flows slowly, the oval stones formed naturally in the lake, the birds are singing and the flowers are fragrant. There are many uneven sword marks on the wall, ranging from shallow to deep. There is also a desk in the middle of the grass, on which brushes and paper are neatly arranged. Looking at the color on the brush, you know that the owner should be using it frequently.

    Jiang Qi walked over to look at the paintings already painted on the table. Most of them were landscape paintings. When he turned to the end, his hands froze suddenly and his eyes widened in astonishment.

    I saw that under the landscape painting, there were all one figure. The figure could not distinguish between men and women. They had excellent temperament, but they did not have facial features. What made Jiang Qi feel familiar was that the clothes worn by the person in this painting were all worn by him in the previous world.

    "This is..."

    Song Yuanqiao was afraid that he would misunderstand, so he quickly explained: "Don't get me wrong, the person I like now is definitely you!"

    Jiang Qi blinked in a daze, "Ah? Could it be that you have liked someone else before?" ?”

    In the end, all the words he said were squeezed out between his teeth. If Song Yuanqiao didn’t explain clearly, he would probably feel cold.

    Song Yuanqiao said: "...When I was 16 years old, I often dreamed of the same person. Although he appeared in different places and dressed differently every time, I could feel that they were the same person. I felt lost after waking up. I couldn’t help drawing it, and I could feel it..."