115

The two came late, and the seats were all taken, because they didn't book a private room when they came to the auction suddenly, so Jiang Qi and Luo Jie could only stand behind.

    There were a lot of people at the auction, and not only those with power and ability were present, but many ordinary people also came to see and see. So the two can obviously feel crowded in the crowd.

    Roger is tall and imposing, and he is very scary when he is not smiling. He does not look like an eighteen-year-old boy at all. People around him are scared away by his stare. So it was obviously very crowded, but there was still a little space around the two of them.

    Jiang Qi was tightly guarded in his arms, and as long as others took a look at him, they would get fierce eyes from the Tibetan mastiff.

    Jiang Qi grinned happily, wrapped his hands around the man's waist, and rested his head on his chest. The whole person seemed to be shrunk under Roger's wide cloak.

    Roger thought for a while, and then glanced at the vacant seat not far away where someone stood up, and then looked away as if he hadn't seen anything.

    Well, there are no vacant seats at all, and it's not good to grab someone else's seat, so he will be wronged and hug the goblin.

    ↑If you're not smiling that much, there might be some believability.

    At this time, a young man dressed in a hip-hop style came out and appeared in the center of the podium, and said with a smile: "Hi everyone, welcome to the Shanghai Auction, I am the auctioneer for this auction—"

    " Well, the auction has just started~ how lucky I am.” The loud voice is not inferior to Roger, with black hair like a hedgehog hanging behind, a body as strong as a bear, and a relatively immature appearance. About the same height, except for the difference in appearance and dress, this person is really similar to Roger.

    For this reason, Jiang Qi took two more glances at him.

    It's just that these two eyes were caught by the other party. After seeing Jiang Qi's bright eyes, he was slightly startled, then he grinned and teased: "Little beauty has taken a fancy to me?"

    Jiang Qi didn't blush, and calmly buried the lower half of his face on Roger's shoulder, looked straight at him, and said, "No, brat."

    Little, brat? ? ? ?

    No one has ever called him that! The young and energetic boy's face flashed with anger.

    Luo Jie lowered his head in doubt, "Who are you talking to, goblin?" As he spoke, he followed Jiang Qi's line of sight, and saw the young boy who was glaring at his little goblin angrily. The cloak covered Jiang Qi in his arms. "Don't talk to strangers."

    Jiang Qi muttered dissatisfiedly: "I'm not a three-year-old child, obviously I'm older than you."

    Roger smiled, poking his cheek with callused fingers, poking out a red Yinlai: "You also know that you are older than me, who seduced someone younger than you?"

    Jiang Qi turned his head and ignored him angrily.

    It's so cute. Roger can't wait to pack him up and lock him in the house right now, and then eat him in one bite.

    The boy who Jiang Qi said was a kid came over with a bad expression on his face: "Hey!"

    Roger didn't even look at him.

    The young man's face darkened: "Let's have a fight after the auction is over, whoever wins will own this guy!" He pointed at Jiang Qidao.

    Jiang Qi: Huh?