50

"...Where is this place?"

Jiang Qi looked at the magnificent palace in front of him, but he could still see the ancient atmosphere, as well as the surrounding air that obviously did not match the modern atmosphere, and asked aloud.

General Quan was still complacent about getting rid of his rival in love. Hearing Jiang Qi's words, he quickly replied: "This is the country I conquered specially for you. This is a palace. Do you like it :)" Jiang

Qi : "When did you call? Before or after you called me? Don't say it was after, because if it was after, you have been with me all the time, and there is no time at all." Before the dog general could react, he nodded in agreement: "

Yeah Well, it was before."

"Heh." Jiang Qipi smiled bluntly: "Then you may have found the wrong person. I didn't know you before, so how could you be sure that you will win the country for me? Maybe it's because I want it with you That person looks alike so you admitted your mistake, now please send me back to thank you." The politeness was not harsh, but it scared General Quan into a cold sweat.

His back was sweating profusely, but he couldn't let him go back. In the modern world, there is still a wolf staring at Xiao Qi. He was afraid that Xiao Qi would fall into the arms of that wolf as soon as he returned. Not to mention that Xiaoqi still misunderstood him now, let alone let him go.

General Quan said half-truthfully: "I have been secretly in love with you for a long time, and I was afraid that you would not like me, so I had no choice but to become a puppy and approach you."

Jiang Qi's stiff shoulders relaxed, and his attitude softened.

General Quan leaned forward to act coquettishly while the iron was hot.

He was sure that this person would be soft and not hard.

"Haha, stop rubbing, it's so itchy." Jiang Qi smiled and pushed away the big dog that had been leaning on him.

There was a flash of light on the big dog, and a handsome silver-haired man replaced it. Jiang Qi couldn't bear his weight, so he fell backwards. In mid-air, the dog general was afraid that he would be injured, so he rotated him to the top, making himself fall to the ground and Jiang Qi fell on top of him.

"Eh?" Jiang Qi stared at his black and bright eyes, and his long eyelashes trembled because of another, which made the dog general's heart skip a beat, and he exclaimed cute.

The man suddenly leaned his head up, pecked the other's small mouth, wrapped his white and fluffy tail around Jiang Qi's waist, his eyes were expectant and shy: "Qi Qi, I want to mate with you." What the hell is mating

! Jiang Qi's ears turned red when the man said bluntly and rudely, "Stupid dog, don't say these two words!"

Jiang Qi responded with a "big stick" on his thigh.

The dog general was even more embarrassed. In fact, he also wanted to give him a little more time, and wait for him to fully accept him before mating. But...but...

"Actually, I'm in estrus... [Covering face]"

Jiang Qi: "..."

Yes, the man in front of me is an animal, so naturally he will be in estrus.

Jiang Qi stretched out his hand to hold the "big stick", ignoring the friction of the "big stick", and said: "How did you pass the estrus period before?

" I just went to fight to vent my strength, and then...after..." The more he said, the more shy he became: "After I fell in love with you secretly, I masturbated at the photo of you..."