111

Jiang Qi was a little embarrassed by them, thinking he had done something wrong, he moved back a little nervously, and bumped into something with his buttocks.

"Hey..." Jiang Qi moved uncomfortably.

Roger quickly pressed him down, "Be honest."

Jiang Qi, who finally realized it, lowered his head silently, his ears turned red, and his beautiful eyes flicked around where he couldn't see, emptying his brain so that he would not focus on later.

Lei Li glanced at the neat meat on the table. The handwork just now cannot be practiced in decades, but the youth looks like he is only about 20 years old at most, so the other party has been practicing since he was a child?

If this is the case, although I don't know why the young man ended up being abducted by human traffickers, but Roger really picked up a treasure by accident.

"Sister-in-law is good at swordsmanship." Someone in the crew said something.

Luo Jie was stunned for a moment, and then said to the man with a fierce face: "Can't even food stop your mouth?! What kind of sister-in-law, nonsense!" If it wasn't for the corners of his mouth raised uncontrollably, the people present would believe it for a while.

The crew member: "..." Obviously my focus was on the knife technique, why was I forced to feed him a handful of dog food!

Jiang Qi turned his back to him, couldn't see Luo Jie's expression, thought the boy was serious, and looked disappointed under his lowered head.

That's right, the boy is the boss of this ship of pirates, and he is just a slave who was robbed.

Lei Li looked calm, and said: "Don't think too much."

Jiang Qi was startled, tilted his head and looked at the blond young man in surprise. Was the other party talking to him?

Lei Li turned his head to meet Jiang Qi's gaze.

Jiang Qi smiled and nodded gratefully at him.

Raleigh quickly looked away. He finally knew why Roger was so fascinated by this man. This person has this capital.

Roger's loud voice came from next to his ears, Jiang Qi shrank his neck and touched his ears, "Hey little goblin, why don't you eat? Don't be too hungry to lie on the bed later hahahaha...

" people laughed.

Jiang Qi looked embarrassed. It was obvious that he was lying on the bed weakly because he hadn't eaten for a long time. How come Roger said that if he didn't eat a meal, he would be so weak that his limbs would be weak!

At this time, Jiang Qi forgot that Luo Jie was still his "golden master" for the time being, and subconsciously pinched the opponent's thigh in anger.

Unprepared, Roger yelled out.

"Boss?"

Jiang Qi lowered his head innocently, took a spoonful of meat and took a bite.

Luo Jie said awkwardly: "It's okay, it's okay." Then, he scratched Jiang Qi's waist in retaliation.

Jiang Qi tilted his hand and almost couldn't hold back his laughter. His waist has always been an extremely sensitive position for him. Being scratched deliberately by the young man, and worried that there are many people here, he laughed but didn't dare to laugh, his eyes turned red.

Luo Jie whispered in his ear: "Say, will you pinch me in the future!"

Jiang Qi blinked his moist eyes and shook his head quickly.