OC's Recap

Name: Baji Keisuke

Name: Baji Keisuke

Status: Deceased\Yato's right arm man\

Age: 17 ( Would have 19 if he was still alive)

Objective: Taking care of Yato

Resume:

Yato's best friend and like a brother to him. He first met Yato when this last one saved his younger sister Gou from some older delinquents. With his mother being sick and his dad nonexistent since he left the house when Gou was still young, he decided and needed to take care of his sister. That's why after Yato saved his sister they became close. They understood each other perfectly and that's why Keisuke decided to stay next to his best friend and continue on the same path after all that happened to Yato. But sadly after an incident, he did his best to protect his best friend but ended up dying.

.

.

.

Name: Fukazawa Yukichi

Status: Deceased\Police inspector\

Age: 45

Objective: Making Japan a safest and better place while taking care of his family.

Resume

Yato's adopted father. A righteous man who always did his best to make good around him. This desire started when he was young and decided to become a police officer to reach his goal. He quickly managed to make a name in this world with his strong desire and great abilities. He then met a woman named Okamoto Hina who would become his future wife. A few years later they decided to have a first child and this child ended up being their first boy, Fukazawa Touma. A few years later at a certain old friend's request, he adopted a child named Zenin Yato. Even though not blood-related he loved that child and did his best to make him happy and let this child have a proper life...but sadly he didn't manage to protect him until that child became an adult. But what he managed to give to that child during that time made the person that Fukazawa Yato become.