Volume 2 SS

Nagumo Miyabi: What normal people can't comprehend

As most of my preparation for the upcoming exam was done, I promised to go to the Keyaki Mall and join Nazuna and some other people. That's why as soon as I ended my usual paperwork related to the student Council, I left the school building and started walking in the direction of the Keyaki Mall.

But on my way, I ended up seeing two people I immediately recognized.

I quickly decided to forget one of these two as I approached the person I wanted to meet the most.

Fukazawa Yato.

There was this rumor going around the school that he planned not to participate in the next special exam. Hearing this was quite troublesome as it was our first special exam that we could go against each other...

But as soon I noticed that he seemed serious about this, I changed my approach and decided to bring him into a sort of game.

Of course, this single game was to motivate him a bit to participate in a sort of competition against me and also a way to make him join the Student Council.

Technically speaking Ichinose Honami would make a great President...even Horikita Suzune who just joined could walk into the same path as her older brother...

But none of them are great enough...

Fukazawa Yato is the only one who can take the same path as me and create something new in this school.

I'm sure of it...

The precise moment he stopped me to expel Tachibana-senpai...I knew my hunch was right about this guy.

He was different...

During my whole life, no one managed or could understand me and what I was going through...even Horikita Manabu to my biggest regret...

But for him, Fukazawa Yato, I immediately knew he saw through me...and this boredom I've been into my whole life.

Not the type of boredom that you feel during a day when you don't know what to do or don't have any plans with friends to hang out...

No...

It's a type of boredom that normal people can't comprehend...

That's why I did my best to bring into this game on mine which was to pick a group and guess their ranking.

Simple rules but that allow us many ways to interfere with each other

Of course, I bet that if I win, he must join the Student Council...and he could ask anything from me. After all, as the current leader of the 3-A and the President of the Student Council, there was pretty much nothing I could give him. I was ready to bet anything to bring him into this game.

That's why when he agreed to take part in my game, I knew this was my best opportunity to go against him and obtain what I wanted from him.

Quickly after, Nazuna and Kiriyama arrived, I was extremely late to join them at the Keyaki Mall.

We started talking the four of us...or wait...the five of us since the other weirdo was here too...

But suddenly as we were talking about the idea of Yato being in the same school year as us...

Nazuna: What do you think about this Kiriyama-kun? Won't you think it would have been great to have Fukazawa-kun in your class?

Nazuna asked this question to Kiriyama who hadn't said a word for a moment yet...and worst his gaze was fixed on Yato for a moment already. Well since the moment he heard about this game I planned with Yato...