Volume 2: Preparation begins

Chapter 5

Yato Pov:

After this hectic morning we had because of the announcement of my super strategy...The class continued without any other accidents until the bell rang announcing the end of the school day.

Chabashira: This will be all for today then...

She closed her tablet and the monitor also closed shortly after.

Chabashira: As I mentioned yesterday from today onward you will have to form a group for the upcoming exam. Now that you have all received your cards, think carefully about the formation of your group and don't forget you will have to survive not one but two weeks on a desert island. With that in mind, I wish you the best of luck.

On these surprising kind words from our sensei, Chabs took her stuff and left the classroom. 

Once again as soon she left the routine began. People got up from their seats, went to their friends, or left the classroom for their club activity, Keyaki Mall or their rooms.

Yato: ...

As I was looking at the classroom, I could already get an idea of what type of group our class will have.

Because their first instinct will be to form a group with their friends. 

Sudo will probably want to form a group with Ike and Hondo...Maybe If Horikita asks him to pair up with another group, then he will probably accept Horikita's request. Ishikawa will probably pair up with his group of friends or someone from the tennis club...

Because clubs were also a way to find great partners for this exam, it might be people from another class, but after a whole year in the same club some bond must have been created...and it was also a place where people could see each other abilities. That's why it could be tempting to pair up with someone from your clubs.

But for this, you need to be ready and accept to participate in a special exam with someone from another class...our usual enemy. Similar to what we have been through during the training camp...

But this is not everyone who is ready for this...

People like Kushida or Hirata will have a facility...but this facility is not given to anyone.

But after a whole year and what we have been through... I think people will start being more open to working with others' classes...which is something that wouldn't have been possible at the start of last year.

They have almost a month to create a group...there was no need to rush to make a decision. Even less when once you agree through the OAA app you can't change...

Yato: But anyway...

I just leaned my legs on my desk as I took out my phone from my pocket...

Yato: All this shit is not of my concern...

I have other things to think about...

On my phone, I press on the school app and after on my personal profile...

Privates Points: 15 437 987

Last time I checked in May I had more than 14 million...

Usually each month I was obtaining 1 150 000 million privates points due to my deals but this month my deal with Sakagami-sensei and his class officially ended...

Which means I was now only getting an outcome of 850 000 private points. Katsuragi and the weirdo deals are still active until I obtain my diploma here...