Volume 2: Brothers

Chapter 8

Around the same time, Horikita and Yato were talking

Third Person Pov:

After school, a lot of students were spending their free time in the Keyaki Mall. It was the principal place where students could go to spend time with their friends or just spend some free time alone. Cafes, stores, cinemas, restaurants, karaoke...many activities or places to enjoy your time were established by the school to satisfy a normal teenager's needs.

The Keyaki Mall was bustling even though the school day had just ended. People started going to their favorite stores, cafes or other services offered here...

It didn't exclude a single student who decided to come here as soon as his class ended. He was sitting alone at one of the tables placed outside of the cafes.

He was reading his books with a cup of coffee on the table. People were passing close to him and chatting with their friends, but he didn't mind the noise and continued to read.

Was he too absorbed by his book?

Or was he simply able to focus on his reading while having noise or some disturbances close to him?

The answer was the latest one...because suddenly as he was reading a smile appeared on his face...

???: Finally...you're difficult to corner...you know that?

Suddenly another student arrived close to him and said those words...The person sitting there while reading his book didn't answer immediately and finished his page until...

TAP

As soon as he finished reading his page, he closed his book without any hesitation and raised his head to look at the person standing in front of him...

Masachika: Ahh Tsubaki-chan! I started to think you wouldn't come!

Indeed the single student here reading his book was a Masachika Kuze from the 1-A. The other girl was Tsubaki Sakurako from the 1-C.

 The other girl was Tsubaki Sakurako from the 1-C

Tsubaki: Of course, I would come...after all, I tried to meet you for a moment already but you have been ignoring the messages I was sending you...

Without asking first, she took the seat in front of Masachika and kept her same attitude without taking her gaze off him.

Tsubaki: It's a good thing you finally agreed to meet me before the situation went overboard.

As Tsubaki mentioned, she tried to set up a meeting with Masachika for a moment already. Precisely since their first special exam ended. But Masachika has been ignoring her since then...

Masachika: Before the situation overboard? Are you perhaps implying that I would have been in trouble otherwise?

Tsubaki: ...