Volume 4.5: Long-awaited vacations

Kushida Kikyo Monolgue

Failures...

If I were asked to describe my experience in this school so far in a single word, it would be this one...

Failures...

I joined this school to start from zero after my previous mistake in middle school, but all I ended up with was new failures.

Problems and enemies continued to accumulate during my first school year here.

Every time that I thoughts things can't get worse...life has proven me otherwise.

It all started with her...Horikita Suzune. 

A person from my past and someone who could be considered as my "weakness" as she knew my true self. With her around, I couldn't use all my resources and talent to get closer to anyone without being in danger of someone aware of the real me revealing everything...

Losing everything I have was my main reason for hating and wanting to get rid of Horikita Suzune, but in fact, I think I just can't stand her at all. The person she is getting on my nerves...

She's not the only one though...

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, Ryuuen Kakeru and...the one who managed to surpass Horikita Suzune as the person getting on my nerves the more...

Fukazawa Yato.

In fact, I think taking the first step against Fukazawa Yato was my first and biggest mistake in this school.

From the very moment I put him into the same category of people as Horikita and Ayanokoji...everything got worse...

Every time, no matter what I was pulling off...he was getting out of every situation while also finding a way to keep the upper hand on me.

Every time I thought I had the upper hand, I realized that he had been fooling me from the very beginning and that he already had everything under his control.

The VIP exam, the sports festival, the paper shuffle exam, the Class Poll...

Nothing worked against him. Ryuuen and Sakayanagi—siding with both of them gave no results, and worst of all, he always managed to find a way to have the upper hand and total control over the person I am.

Even my last resort, which is the "bomb," I have ready to blow out which is all the information I have against everyone...

Even that weapon that managed to put pressure on Horikita and Ayanokoji...

Fukazawa Yato found a way to turn it against me and was ready to play and destroy my mental health...

Yeah, there's no doubt...

My biggest mistake was to make him my enemy...

Then...why?

Yato: I helped you 'cause I'm on your side, Kushida...

Why has he been the one saving me despite being the person the more problematic to me?

Why, despite all that I did... why did he show up and save me?!

Why is this getting on my nerves that much?

No...

I know the reason why this is getting on my nerves...

Because with him I wouldn't have that much problem right now...

Siding with Yagami was another failure and mistake of mine...