Volume 1: All in

Chapter 6

Touma Pov:

Azuma: Okay so it is all for today...

With the sound of the bell, Azuma-sensei announced the end of the day...

Azuma: I'm not supposed to give you any advice or which strategy you should adopt for this exam but just keep in mind that you are your partner make one during this exam...so be careful with which senpai of yours you decide to pair up with...

Even if he sounded kinda serious with his statement...

Alisa: Ahh sensei it's already been the third time you warn us!

Miyamura: Hahaha are you perhaps a bit too worried for us sensei?

People in the class started pointing out that this was the third time Azuma-sensei warned us about the risk of pairing with a senpai...

They acted a bit friendly and started making fun of him for being that worried or having forgotten that he already warned us...

Azuma: Sighs...

Azuma: But I just can't help to worry about my poor students

He said this and started looking at us again with a smile...his friendly attitude toward us has managed to create a good relationship with him and the students in our class. A person, who is still our teacher, gave us a feeling of closeness as a friend could have.

Azuma: Anyway with that in mind go enjoy your youth before becoming an old man like me...

People then started getting up from their seats to go join their friends, club or other occupations...

Yagami: Well Azuma-sensei is quite unique haha right Fukazawa-kun?

Yagami who remained at his desk said this...

Touma: Yeah...he gives a completely different vibe from the school itself...

After seeing Azuma-sensei's way of acting with his students, I wonder how the others teacher acts with their students in this school where everything works differently from a regular high school.

Touma: Oh by the way Yagami...

I just started looking at him who was packing his stuff in his bag...

Touma: I heard you already asked a senpai to pair up with you?

Hearing my question, he just smiled as he stopped packing his stuff...

Yagami: Ah you mean Kushida-senpai? Indeed, I already asked her if she would like to pair up with me!

Kushida Kikyo...

I met her the other day when I went to see Yato in his classroom. That time Yato made me understand that there was something with this girl...but he didn't explain more about it and just told me a fake story about her being in love with him...from this, I just concluded that he managed to piss her off and that now she has a grudge against him.