Volume 4 SS

Hosen Kazuomi: Doubts

The last thing I remembered was this ugly sight of Ryuuen's face.

As I wanted to go after Ayanokoji to pick a fight with him, I was stopped by that bastard of Ryuuen; this last one needed the help of his two goons to take me down.

Ryuuen: I'll give you some friendly advice cuz of how pathetic you look right now...stay away from Ayanokoji and Fukazawa.

How could someone weaker than me think about giving me some advice?

Hosen: ...

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt the pain in my face from the punches I received from Ryuuen. I was currently lying in a bed in a room that seemed to be the infirmary of the cruise ship.

From the window, I could see the sun starting to set, which meant I had probably been unconscious the whole day.

???: Huuuuh finally awake?

Hosen: That voice...

Unsure and quite surprised to hear that voice I started looking on my left to see a single man standing on the right of my bed with a snack in his hand.

Asahina: Sheesh...you seriously got beat up huh? I'm surprised to see that from my living...

Hosen: You want me to beat you up right now Asahina?!

Already recovering from my injuries from my fight with Ryuuen, I was ready to get up and start another fight.

Asahina: Sighs...calm down Hosen...I don't want to pick a fight with you.

As he said this he just took a bit of his sandwich with his usual calm.

Asahina: All I said was that I was surprised...that's all.

Hosen: ...

I just stared at him, but this last one didn't look down or away and just continued to eat his damn sandwich in silence.

Hosen: Whatever...I'll kill this bitch of Ryuuen next time...but seriously, if you're here, that means I really slept two whole days and the exam already ended?!

I picked up a fight with Ryuuen on the 13th day of the special exam...if Asahina was already back on the cruise ship, it meant the exam had ended and that we were on the 14th day of the special exam.

Asahina: Huh? Nah the exam is still ongoing...

Hosen: Huh!?

Unsure about what he just said, I looked at him, quite puzzled.

Hosen: Then...the fuck you're doing here then?!

Asahina: I dropped up...

As he said that in a calm voice tone and as if he didn't say anything weird and he continued to eat that damn sandwich with his relaxed attitude.