Volume 1: Behind the scenes

Chapter 10:

Yato Pov:

As I was standing in front of the Karaoke room door while hearing Horikita defending me against Hosen's provocation...

Yato: I made a scratch on mine...

I said these last words in a lower tone for that only Kiyo could hear them... I opened the door and left the room for good.

Once outside I remained in the hallway...

Yato: Sighs...

I just took a last glance at the door behind me before starting to walk toward the exit of the Karaoke.

Yato: Kiyo you asked for my help huh...Well, now it's up to you... If you want it, you need to gain a bit of my trust first...Show me through actions and not words...and depending on your choice I might help you in the future...

As I walked out of the hallway with all the Kareko room, I saw the woman working at the entrance who just smiled at me but...

Yato: There is no one else...

There were some couches at the entrance but aside the woman working here, there was no one around...

Quite surprised by this I walked out of the place and once outside...

Yato: ...

I started looking around but still...

There was no one around...

Yato: Ehhh well...Heyooo...someone is here?

After saying this, I didn't hear a single noise...

Yato: Well...

I decided to wait there a moment but after 2 minutes I didn't see anyone coming in my direction or even walking by... After all, it was already quite late but still...

Yato: I was expecting to see some people under Hosen's order since he wanted me out of the room...

I then started looking at the Karaoke again...

Yato: Did I leave the room too easily and it didn't accord with their plan?

While being a bit surprised by the situation I just shrugged and started walking away despite the situation...

Yato: Anyway...It just makes me avoid taking care of an additional problem...

As I got out of the Keyaki Mall, I didn't see a single first-year or anyone else on my way to the dorm...

I continued to walk until I arrived at the junction of the two paths for the first and second-year dormitories.

I finally stopped and took out my phone

Yato: Then let's check...

I opened a certain message and read one information in particular...