Volume 1 SS

Horikita Suzune:  Why I can't reach him?

It was after Amasawa's test...

Fukazawa was in my room since the beginning since he suddenly insisted on being present while Ayanakoji was cooking for Amasawa...

After talking about the exam and what was my plan for it...

Horikita: We didn't have time to talk just the two of us for a moment but...

Yato: Hm?

I was asked this he started looking at me surprised...

Horikita: Everything is fine for you?

As I asked this question, it seemed to confuse him even more...

Horikita: Well you know...about your brother being here. Is everything fine for you?

Fukazawa Touma, the younger brother of Fukazawa. I've been shocked like a lot of people to see him here.

I was probably one of the few people who knew that Fukazawa has a little brother but still... I wasn't expecting to see him enroll here.

Yato: Why it wouldn't be fine for me? There is no problem at...

He started saying this with his usual nonchalant attitude, but I decided to stop him...

Horikita: Please stop this Fukazawa-kun...You talked about it yourself...here in this room...You talked about your own relationship with your brother and after what I saw the other day you can't deny it anymore...

The day my brother left this school... Fukazawa came to my room to motivate me and assure himself that I would go see my brother last moment in this school.

It was that time he talked about himself and his own relationship with his brother.

For the first time since I met Fukazawa... I felt that he finally talked and opened up himself to me that time.

Yato: ...

He stayed silent as he probably understood that his usual tricks and carefulness wouldn't work since he already talked about his relationship with his brother.

Yato: Awnnn you're worrying about me? Haha there is no need for that!

Horikita: ...

He still tried to act as usual thinking I would stop but...no...I won't back off.

Horikita: I talked with your brother the other day...back then you told me your relationship was worst than mine and my brother...but after talking with him I can't understand why you two don't get along...please talk with me... I would love to help you after what you did for me.

Yato: ...

He just started looking at me in silence...

What I said was my true feeling... I wanted to be able to understand his situation to help him.

After all Fukazawa Yato was the one who helped me the most during the time I arrived in this school...

I wanted to help him in return...

Yato: ...

But as I was looking at him with compassion and ready to listen to him...His gaze suddenly became more serious than usual and his smile disappeared...

Yato: Sorry but you won't be able to understand...

He immediately got up from my bed and was about to walk toward my entrance...probably to run away...