1 | The Proposition

🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥

"Aaarrgghhhh!" He was pounding into Jungkook so hard that his body was slamming into the sink. Fucking in the kitchen was not out of the ordinary for him. So, he was used to these types of potential hazards.

"Oh God, sorry. Am I hurting you?" Eunwoo asked.

"No, you dumb fuck. Stop talking during sex. You're ruining the high," he demanded.

"Oh, sorry," he said again. He started back pounding into him.

"I swear to God Eunwoo, if you say another word, this is over." He just wanted him to do his job and keep pounding him to completion so he could get back to work.

💥💥💥

Finally, he almost reached his climax when someone yelled "Hello, it's your door dash." The delivery guy had been knocking and didn't get an answer. The door was ajar so he pushed it open.

"What the fuck?!" The dasher exclaimed as he walked in on the two in the middle of coitus.

"Holy shit," Jungkook screamed. He straightened up and pulled his underwear and pants up as his food delivery guy was standing there gawking. Eunwoo knew he was done. He was getting dressed. Jungkook's food had arrived. Kook always chose food over sex with him.

"Well don't just stand there dasher. I said to hand it to me and here I am. Hand me my food."

Still stunned, the dasher gave him the bag and the drink cup and was getting ready to turn and walk out.

"Hey wait up guy. Where are you headed? Could I get a ride?" Eunwoo asked the delivery guy.

"No, I walk. Sorry." The dasher headed out. Eunwoo left right after without even saying goodbye to Jungkook.

He couldn't have cared less. Eunwoo was used for sex and sex only. Kook just wanted an orgasm before heading back to work. He didn't get the climax he needed, but at least he got his favorite Cobb salad from Michael's. He ate as he locked up his apartment and headed back to the office a few blocks over.

Back at work after lunch, his assistant met him at the elevators.

"He is pissed, Jungkook. Like really pissed. He saw the headlines and his assistant told me over lunch that he's had it with you. Like, he's so done." Jimin was doing a cutthroat motion with his hand. Jungkook's vivacious assistant was none other than Park Jimin. He had all the facts and all the tea, usually at the same time.

Jimin had worked for him for three years. They were so close that they were each other's emergency contacts. Because they hung out so much together, people generally thought they were a couple.

Jimin was a super good-looking guy from a very wealthy family. They were so repressed though in his hometown that he ended up in the Big Apple. He was working to fulfill his dreams of working in the entertainment industry.