6 | Christmas Candy

Christmas was two days away and Jungkook was happy that today was his last day to work

Christmas was two days away and Jungkook was happy that today was his last day to work. Christmas Eve would be the next day and he planned to just lay up with his personal and then catch up on shows he was streaming.

But now, he was still in the office.

"Am I to believe that there is nothing between the two of you other than sex?" Jimin was snooping.

"That's it," Jungkook answered.

"I doubt that. You're coming to work in a glow. Every year, a few days before Christmas, you usually start deflating and crash and burn by New Year's. So something has changed and I believe it started with the beautiful-face-kid."

"Stop calling him a kid. He's a grown-good-looking and very hung man. We are simply business as usual," He rebutted while pecking at his computer's keyboard and rolling his eyes.

"But you guys talk outside of your personal time that you've paid for. You're getting too intimate. This morning, I saw him open the door for you and held your hand until you got to the building's lobby. How were you with him so early? And don't tell me he has slept over."

"No, we rearranged a session. We had one this morning." He blinked rapidly and took a sip of coffee.

"I don't remember rearranging," Jimin said looking at his boss suspiciously.

"I texted him."

"You have his number?" Jimin asked in shock.

"Yes, we exchanged numbers a while ago," Jungkook answered.

"Wow. You are high-key treating this kid like he's your man."

"No one is catching feelings, he is just a super gentleman who knows how to please a man, inside and outside the bedroom."

"OMG! You guys could be like the Hallmark movie I watched last night, well except for the prostitution and the pimping and sex agencies and the-" he was cut off.

"Ok I get it," Jungkook said.

"Oh ok, I'll finish. Like you come from two opposite sides of the continental US. You're a secret rich bitch. Then he's the wallflower that catches your attention while you are visiting your parent's farm back home. He's the farm hand but cleans up well and you guys fall in love." 

"No that's not what we are. We are not in love," Jungkook confirmed.

"Well, you are like the couple I saw in a movie on Peacock. You guys meet at the bar one night and get an instant connection. You get drunk and he has to take you to his place because he doesn't know where you live. And you fall in love later."

"Again, not us. We're not in love. We have arranged sex and outings to appease my father."

"Right. Ooh, so you're like this couple who met by accident. You end up asking him to date you but you only want BDSM dates because like you've said you don't do the dating thing. You buy him expensive gifts and take him on outings. You have mind-blowing kinky sex. And then you fall in love with the guy and he ends up low-key liking some of the kinky stuff."