23 | A New Friendship

Why look for a copy if you can have the real deal?

Jungkook rehearsed this question in his mind.

Silence.

"I'm scared, Taehyung."

"I know. But love is worth it, to try it."

"How are you so fucking insightful at 22 years old? Like, you are always spitting out deep shit." He chuckled. He still had a light buzz.

"Well as you said, I'm unique. They don't make many men like me. Men like me are made by mamas with southern hospitality and wisdom and the best sweet tea you've ever tasted." Tae laughed. Jungkook did too. That's what Tae liked to see. The happy Jungkook. It took his breath away.

"Jungkook. Why did you send me away?" He asked softly.

"I told you. I felt I couldn't give you what you needed. You're so young and now you're out there as a model. I thought you might want to try to date someone else. Someone like Jennie. I didn't think I could've given you the romance that you're after."

"First of all, I wasn't after romance. I was after you. So you gave me up to be fair to me, you say?"

"Yes."

"But you still want me, especially sexually?" Tae asked.

Silence and intense browns.

"Yes," Jungkook finally admitted.

"And you think you're being selfish by wanting me in the way you want me?"

"Yes," Jungkook answered. He wouldn't feel right holding this beautiful soul hostage to his depraved ways. He wasn't the gatekeeper that Jimin accused him of being.

"Well, no matter what, I'd like to be friends, ok?" At this point, Tae would take whatever relationship he could have with him. Fuck trying to stay away. It wasn't working.

Taehyung just stared at his face. Letting his fingers weave through his hair, he ran his fingers softly down his cheek and down to his chest. His hands slowed down at Kook's pecs.

Fuck.

But he wouldn't go any further. He considered the fact that Jungkook was here in bed with him, that he was betraying Jennie. So he decided to not go for what he wanted. He wanted to make love to him. And then fuck his brains out. And he knew Jungkook would let him. This effect they still had on each other was still strong.

Jungkook started to fall asleep as Taehyung was caressing his back.

Watching him, Tae began to wonder about the two of them and the nature of their relationship. Why had he always been so drawn to Jungkook? Truth be told, Kook was like a sexy goddess. But Tae saw those types of men and women all the time and yet he wasn't physically or emotionally drawn to them. There was something in Jungkook that called to something inside of him. Was it just sexual chemistry?