32 | Time To Come Clean

Room 128 had been the designated place for any questioning or holding of anyone that would try to hurt Jungkook

Room 128 had been the designated place for any questioning or holding of anyone that would try to hurt Jungkook. It had a keypad on the door. Once he put the code in, he was able to secure the perp.

He cuffed him to a chair while he was still unconscious. Both arms were connected to a chair leg. Taehyung then put a chain around his legs. This guy was going nowhere.

He called the lead detective that simply told him to stay put until he got to the room.

Taehyung took this time to contact Jungkook. The phone rang and rang.

Was he in a meeting with his phone turned off?

He couldn't get him to answer his cell. So he called his office phone. He answered but his voice was different, like he was shivering or shaking.

"Hello," he breathed out.

"Hey babe. Are you ok? I got worried when you didn't answer. Your cell must've died. I've always begged you to get off social media and charge your phone up. So other than the dead phone, how are things going?" Taehyung would not mention that he had Daejung in custody.

"My phone's not dead. I was in a meeting. And I still am so I may have to go now. But this day....wow I'm flabbergasted."

"Flabbergasted? Now there's a word."

Then Tae caught on. That was his alert word. It's what he'd been asked to say if he were in danger.

Tae couldn't wait for the detective. The guy was breathing heavily, but still knocked out. So he left the room. But, he was still talking with Jungkook to prolong the conversation.

He texted the detective to let him know that Jungkook's office had been compromised.

"Well, babe, today may get better for you. Can I bring you an iced coffee?"

"Uh no. Please don't come up. I'm in an important meeting."

The criminal in his office must've had him say that so he wouldn't come up. But too late, he was already getting off on Jungkook's floor.

"I've got to go now," Kook said while he still seemed to be a little shaky. He hung up.

Tae walked straight to his security detail guarding his office door.

He said in a whisper, "He's been compromised. The stalker is in there with him," Taehyung told the guard where none else could hear him.

"We've checked everyone that has entered. There's no way," the guard tried to explain.

"I know for a fact he's in danger. We have the other guy and facial recognition picked him up. He's the guy who brought the poisoned coffee up to Jungkook," Taehyung informed as he thought of what to do without alarming all of the staff that was there.