31 | Room 128

"Ready for bed, baby?" Taehyung asked as he watched Jungkook yawn again

"Yeah. I'm exhausted," he answered without moving. They were still lying on the couch. Jungkook loved the way Taehyung's body felt under his and the way his arms wrapped around him. He felt loved and safe.

"I've noticed that lately, you've been getting tired quite a bit," Tae said.

"I think it's from all the stress. Sorry for being a party pooper all the time," he said giggling. Lately, he would rather go to bed than out. Of course, with his stalker at large, he couldn't get out much at the moment.

"It's ok Kook. Don't apologize for being tired," he said as he pushed his hair from his face and kissed the top of his head.

He had laid around all day, watching tv and cuddling with his former personal. They had watched the first three Harry Potter movies. Taehyung learned that his Hogwarts house was Gryffindor. Jungkook was a Slytherin. They imagined they were a real-life Drarry couple. Kook was Draco Malfoy and Tae was Harry. Taehyung did seem like a Gryffindor. He was always foolishly brave like Harry.

After they analyzed the beefing between Harry Potter and Voldemort, both were ready to turn in for the night.

They changed into pajamas and brushed their teeth, before getting into bed. Jungkook lay down on his left side, facing the beautiful night view with stars shining through the glass patio doors. Behind him with his front towards his back, was Taehyung with one of his arms wrapped around him.

He marveled at how months ago, he couldn't love or feel. Or rather, he didn't want to. He would never cuddle or allow a guy to sleep with him. Then came his door dasher. Taehyung came into his life and caused him to break all of his non-relationship rules. Taehyung loved him until the walls he had built started to crumble.

Love did that.

"Good night, Jungkook," Tae said while throwing his right leg over his and kissing the back of his head.

"Good night," Jungkook said with a yawn.

They lay like that for about two minutes before Jungkook could feel Tae's hard member on his behind.

Hmmm...I think I'd like to play...

Jungkook pushed his ass back a bit and Tae grunted.

He pushed back once again and started grinding.

"Shit," was all Tae could say.

He sped up a bit and Tae moaned his name.

"Fuck, Jungkook. I thought you were tired. What are you trying to do?" He breathed out.

"This," he said as he turned over and pushed Taehyung flat against the mattress. He scooted down and grabbed the top band of Taehyung's Calvin Klein silk boxers and pulled them down. Tae lifted himself to help him.