4 | Playing With Fire

"So how long have you been doing this?" Taehyung asked

"Depends on what you mean by the word 'this'?" Jimin responded.

"I mean working for Jungkook and sorting out his personal employees," Taehyung clarified.

"Well, I've been working for him for three years. Arranging his personals for about 2 years."

The two guys were out shopping. Jimin was not used to having to do this. All of Jungkook's personals came from professional agencies who ensured the men had what they needed to satisfy clients. However, the other men had never actually escorted or publicly dated Jungkook. Taehyung would be the first.

And Taehyung needed everything. They shopped for suits, underwear, shoes, jewelry, colognes, and casual fits. Jungkook was spending a lot on someone who hadn't even signed a contract. Jimin thought this was going to be a total disaster.

"So why are we shopping so late?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, my 9-5 is to be Jungkook's personal assistant. The company pays me for that. But to operate as a pimp, he pays me out of pocket."

"Wow."

"Wow, what? Oh, that's right you're not used to the way all of this works. Well, Taehyung, welcome to Jungkook's world."

They finished shopping and Taehyung made it home with all of his expensive clothing and extras. Chris was at the kitchen bar eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey, didn't expect you so early. Thought you had a date," Chris said.

"Well I thought I did but I just ended up going shopping," Taehyung responded.

Taehyung had not told anyone in his circle that he signed up to be a prostitute. Well, except Yoongi. He believed in calling it what it actually was. And it was prostitution.

However, he did let Chris know he was moving out in the next couple of days. Jungkook had agreed to give him a 'sign-on' bonus. He used that money to secure an apartment between the school and Jungkook's building. It would make it easier for him to get to both places.

"Well, I'm glad you secured that new job working from home. Seems like it's already paying off. Looks like you have an entire wardrobe there."

Taehyung then blushed a little bit as he looked at all the clothes and realized that he was now a sugar baby.

Was being a sugar baby illegal? He didn't think so.

All of this was a bit much.

"Yeah I want to look good for meetings and stuff like that," Taehyung tried to explain.

"Oh I get it," Chris said as he put his bowl and spoon in the dishwasher. "Well, I'm turning in early. Simon is spending the night at his cousin's so I'll be able to watch only what I want to watch on tv for a change."