3 | When Do We Start?

Jungkook had never had to wait for anyone

Jungkook had never had to wait for anyone. He usually made demands and got whatever he wanted. He needed another personal escort and his choice was keeping him waiting by not responding to Jimin's texts.

His demands didn't seem to be too much. Not to him anyways. Maybe he came on too strong at the second interview? He knew he attacked Taehyung but there was a force driving him.

Lust.

Yes, it was lust. But also he had to know if he would give him the -D on the spot when he wanted it. He found that he would. Jungkook could also tell that Taehyung was attracted to him. That would be key.

Was Taehyung being hesitant because he thought he was 50 shades? He was definitely not Grey, or so he thought. He had read the books and didn't see a resemblance in his behavior compared to the illustrious Christian Grey. Well except they both like to get sex in uncommon ways. He wanted sex without emotional attachment. But he was not a Christian Grey.

Having Taehyung as his new personal could only be beneficial. He kept replaying in his mind how fast Taehyung satisfied him. Check. He was good-looking. Check. He probably wouldn't mind spending a tiny amount of time with him as a public date. Check. Jungkook wanted Taehyung to be the one. His next personal. He hoped he would get with Jimin soon.

"No messages yet. Are you sure you guys hit it off the other night because he's taking an extra long time in getting back to you," Jimin stated as he slumped down into his office sectional. Jimin was interrupting his thought process by barging into his office.

"Well, I gave him until Friday which is tomorrow."

"But still, he hasn't called. He hasn't texted or emailed. You may have run him off with all that 'I don't do feelings shit.' And he's so young. At least he looks young. But his application did give his age. He may not understand how all of this works. Taehyung's only 22," he claimed as he looked down at his file.

"I know. You don't have to keep reminding me about how young he is. And don't give me that 'you're a cougar look.' I'm only 30. There's just an 8-year gap."

"Just saying, by now we should be hearing from your sugar baby. Maybe we should be looking for a backup."

"Ok fine. Contact the agency and have them send me pictures please," he said before leaving for the day. "Have them text me this time and not via email."

"Ok and don't forget about tonight. We are having drinkies at the club. Don't be late this time. I'll be hungry and ready to order food once I'm there," Jimin reminded him. If all guests were not present, the bar wouldn't seat them.

"Could you just pre-order me the egg and spinach dish we had last time and the roasted hummus dip? I'll need to go home and freshen up a bit."

"Ok Gotcha!" Jimin confirmed as he walked him out.

He made it home and took a quick shower. After getting dressed and putting his face on, he answered a few business emails while drinking a glass of wine. Though he loved hanging out with the group, it took a lot of emotional energy to engage with them and other people at the bar. In other words, he had to be drinking to get through it. Why they were doing this on a Thursday night, he had forgotten already.