29 | Tears of Worry

Bright lights

Bright lights. Big city.

New York was definitely lit up and Rockwood Music Hall was a crown jewel on the late February evening. Who knew it would be this great of a turnout at the very first Annual New York City Music Awards?

There was the usual buzz outside the venue like any other major city-wide event. Every news outlet, rather a television or print, had representation outside the hall. Commentators were already interviewing musicians and singers. There was plenty of talent around to get on camera.

Trial Date had already arrived and were getting photos taken of them. They were getting screams from local fans as they were walking toward the entrance of the famous hall. The band was already city-wide famous for their visuals. They would show up in all-white tees and ripped jeans. This style was almost a work uniform for them. They wanted to convey the message that though they were different in gender and background, the music placed them on common ground.

As Jungkook sat in his SUV, he saw plenty of fans in white tees and light denim jeans. He was ecstatic that the band was drawing the attention they worked so hard for. 

There were other artists there that had Jeon Enterprises as their managing company. Jeon Seojun wasn't going to be able to make it, but his son Jungkook and another VP, Choi Seongyoon would represent the company. Seongyoon conducted plenty of interviews as he was constantly asked which of his artists he favored in winning awards. He gave a diplomatic answer that all of Jeon Enterprises' musicians were winners and he was just there to support them all.

Taehyung and Jungkook finally got out of their SUV right in front of the hall. Loud screams belted out as onlookers realized that the one and only elusive new superstar model Kim Taehyung had arrived with Jeon Jungkook. The couple was bombarded with cameras. Jungkook could hear people calling Taehyung's name, as Tae tried to follow the voices in order to get plenty of photo ops. At least, that's what Landon had told him to do.

He did as he was told, but his mind was on Jungkook. He looked stunning in the black suit that he warned him of. It was indeed revealing but he looked absolutely ravishing.