17 | Total Bliss

"I keep telling you that you don't have to keep thanking me

"I keep telling you that you don't have to keep thanking me. I mean, all I did was probably save your life, but whatever," Jimin sassed.

"You're joking but you may have possibly saved my life for real Jimin. And dinner is on me tomorrow night," Jungkook confirmed.

Jungkook knew he could never pay Jimin back, but he was grateful for his care and loyalty shown toward him. They didn't know exactly if the coffee was harmful or not, but he was still appreciative that Jimin's spidey senses were alert the morning the stalker made it into the building.

To thank Jimin, he was taking him and their group of friends to the exclusive eatery Daniel on 65th. He wanted the gang to formerly meet Taehyung, so he invited him as well. This would be Kook's first time to ever bring a guy around his friends.

He was also appreciative and overwhelmed at the level of care and work Taehyung had been putting into catching the crazy stalkers.

Taehyung had more time to assist because he had finally finished his work with Landon for the week. And he had no other shoots. He had seen the photos for the event and with his limited experience, Taehyung thought the final choices looked great. All he would need to do is show up for the event and wear the clothing and luxury brands of whatever company had purchased him for the evening. Being done gave him a chance to finish up work with Yoongi and to assist Jeon Seojun in catching the people behind the harassment of Jungkook.

Taehyung was more interested in catching Jungkook's stalkers than the modeling gigs. He had checked in with Mr. Jeon as to the testing on the coffee and the cup. The results would be in soon. He also made suggestions as to how to better secure the building. They were going to add face recognition surveillance in the Jeon Building of all of Jungkook's past personals. They were still investigating a list of names.

Taehyung suggested that they speak with his apartment building's manager and arrange for security to be installed in their lobby and at the mailboxes.

He spoke with Landon and Yoongi and let them know that they wouldn't see him much in the next few days, as he needed to stay with Jungkook until he felt secure. It had been over 24 hours since the coffee incident and Jungkook had bounced back like a champ. At least now he was no longer looking over his shoulder.

For the first time in a couple of weeks, Jungkook and Taehyung had gotten off work at a decent hour and had some time to themselves without angst or there being an event that they needed to attend.

They were both needing a night of relaxation. So, they decided to get undressed and take a soak in the hot tub to loosen up their tense muscles.

"Ahhh, finally. I haven't been in my hot tub in a minute," Jungkook said while taking a sip of his wine.

"I have been running on caffeine for the past few weeks. It's been crazy. I need this. And I needed a night with you without me being dog tired," Taehyung said.