5 | Rescue A Prince

Yoongi was still on the phone when Taehyung made it to his office

Yoongi was still on the phone when Taehyung made it to his office. He had taken an Uber instead of walking because it looked as if it would rain.

The office was small with two desks, one being covered with paperwork, Taehyung noticed.

"Hey Tae," Yoongi began as he hung up the phone. "Have a seat," he insisted.

Taehyung sat in front of Yoongi, his boss. His regular job was taking up a lot of his time now. But Taehyung didn't mind it. He had been working for Yoongi for some time. They had become confidants.

"I'd like to know more about how it's going with Jeon Jungkook," Yoongi was intrigued.

"Well, things are moving forward. This is a gorgeous man who is almost perfect in every way. I have to be honest, being involved with him like I am just may affect the job I do here. We have been spending a lot of time together on and off his original schedule," Taehyung explained.

"I see," Yoongi began. "You may have to spend less time with him. Just put your foot down with him. Or ask him to stop this 'you being his personal' business and take the job with Jeon Enterprises. You would still get to be around him and see him on the daily."

"That's just the point. I'm not sure if I can let go of the personal time we spend together. Being with him has opened my eyes to how people like him live. And I'm low-key crushing on him. Hard."

Yoongi laughed, "Yeah, I can see that. You look like a kid talking about his new toy he got for Christmas. Except in this situation, you're the toy." Yoongi loved teasing Tae whenever he can. To everyone else, Min Yoongi was nothing but a savage. But to Tae, he was a friend.

"Yeah, I guess I am. Also, I wanted you to know that I plan to invite him to go home with me. I mean since you approved a vacation request from me," Taehyung informed. "I may go home a couple of days after Christmas."

"Wow. You're that serious about the guy, huh? Taking him home to meet the folks? Sure take off and enjoy yourself."

"Thanks," Taehyung said as he shook his boss' hand and left their brief meeting.

The offices of Jeon Entertainment were all decorated a week ago for Christmas. There were Christmas trees seemingly everywhere. And while the decor was supposed to boost the Christmas spirit in its employees and clients, it made the ones who were single disgusted as they knew they would spend Christmas alone.

Jungkook really could care less. He'd go to his parents and eat Christmas dinner and head to the bars with Jimin and the others.

Jungkook's floor and office were also adorned with Christmas embellishments. The theme colors were white, turquoise, and vintage red, and added silver touches here and there. The Christmas lights were all white because Jungkook hated the multi-color ones. They were too distracting and after looking at them for any period of time, his eyes would start crossing.