9 | His Favorite Par Amour

Jungkook didn't know how he and Taehyung got to where they were in their situationship

Jungkook didn't know how he and Taehyung got to where they were in their situationship. All of his personals before him were secret, private, and on the forbidden side. They were proper par amour lovers.

Par Amour.

A bit archaic of a word or phrase, but it still fits Jungkook's arranged sex partners. This word was said to have started with the French to label illicit sexual partners, especially when the parties were married. Par amour partners were to be discreet as the sexual relationships were considered taboo.

And they still seemed to be, sex-only relationships anyways.

Jeon Jungkook wasn't married and didn't plan on ever succumbing to that type of relationship, but he needed to keep how he had sex on the down low. The world wasn't ready to fully accept people like him. The kind who had sex without feeling. The kind who didn't aspire to get permanently hitched. The kind who didn't want to be someone's better half. A par amour type lover was perfect for him.

He thought about all the past personals and tried to figure out who was the best. Theo was his first professional escort. Though he said he understood the assignment, he didn't know how to please him, so he dumped him. Eli was a model and escort. He was narcissistic and thought the whole arrangement was about him. He fired his ass with a quickness.

Then there was Heath. He liked him. He was a little short for his taste but was great in bed. He felt he was low-key hetero, but whatever. Could he have been if he was having sex with Jungkook? Some people like Heath did. They did so to make money. He enjoyed the sex with him and then Heath abruptly moved away.

Jungkook then found another personal from a different agency. His name was Anderson. He had a small penis but knew how to use it. He was never late and was a very unselfish lover, so he kept him around. But he ended up getting fired from the agency. He never learned why but Kook moved on.

There had been a few more personals (damn, does he have a high body count?), but as he rehearsed his par amours' histories, there were none that out-performed Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung was tall and both handsome and cute at the same time. Few people can pull off that amalgamation. He was quite beautiful to behold. Those big brown eyes and those heart-shaped plump lips were a nice combination.

Taehyung was also attractive. The way he always licked his bottom lip and the way he looked at him made Jungkook want to jump him and have round after round. His scent and his smolder would draw him in. And once he drew him, he was never left disappointed. Tae's body was tight, toned, and slightly muscular. He also had a small amount of hair on his legs which was a turn-on for Jungkook.

But one thing he couldn't forget. Taehyung was good in bed. How could a 22-year-old turn him out each time? Taehyung was aggressive when he needed to be. He was soft with aftercare. The sexy talk was such a turn-on that he would talk him into orgasms over the phone.