15 | Collect Your Man

Jungkook had already let his detail know that he would be a while

Jungkook had already let his detail know that he would be a while. Taehyung had taken them two chairs to sit in while they were outside the apartment door.

Taehyung met Jungkook in his bedroom and he had already gotten undressed. He was standing naked in front of Tae's bed. He looked at Jungkook up and down, taking him all in.

"Fuck, what are you trying to do? Make me cream my underwear? Jungkook, I'm going to need a warning before you get naked like this. You know how I am about seeing you this way. I have to be mentally prepared." He was biting his lip, while still gazing at him. Taehyung started to get undressed and when he was done, he walked up to Kook slowly and grabbed him by the waist, and kissed him gently. Jungkook responded by kissing him back.

🔥🔥🔥

Jungkook put his arms around Tae's neck which caused his nipples to press against his warm body. His nipples were getting hard.

They stopped kissing to get air.

Taehyung pulled back the covers and had him lie down. He got a good view of him as he looked like he was a god from a painting. His skin was a soft cream color. His beautiful legs were muscular and well-defined. Jungkook looked divine.

"Jungkook, you have to be the most perfect man I've ever seen. I could look at you for hours. Beautiful eyes and luscious lips. These muscular pecs that I can't get enough of tasting. And this voluptuous ass, with these gorgeous legs, just seeing it all makes me even more hot for you."

Jungkook was now ready for him to fuck him.

But Taehyung teased him with foreplay. He toppled him and began kissing him again. This time was not so gentle. He was forcing his tongue in and exploring his mouth as his tongue met his in a dance, not the tango this time, but the twist. They were both moaning and groaning, with Jungkook caressing his back with both his hands.

He kissed him all over his front. He went back to kiss him on the mouth and sucked, licked, and gently bit on his lips. He kissed his way down to his neck and licked it.

"Fuck your cologne is so intoxicating, Jungkook." He kept kissing his neck and licked down to his shoulder.

While he was leaving wet kisses on his shoulder and neck, he used his right hand to spread his legs and started massaging his balls and then jacking him off. Jungkook started grinding his ass and moaning.

"Baby you're so fucking sexy. Shit, I can't wait to fuck you," Tae said as he made it back to his lips again.

Taehyung's words were going to cause him to climax too soon if he kept them coming. Tae was the king of eroticism.

They flipped over and it was Kook's turn to appreciate Taehyung's body. He straddled him and leaned down to kiss him on the mouth. He kissed his way down to his neck and sucked his skin while moaning. He left a dark mark and smiled at him as he examined it.