21 | Screaming His Name

Time had not been a friend to Taehyung

Time had not been a friend to Taehyung. It had been a couple of weeks since the breakup. He and Jungkook had not spoken to each other since they argued in the break area over Kook interviewing his new personal.

People say that time heals wounds from heartbreak like it heals a hangover. But, he thought that the more time went on, the more miserable he became. It seemed the clocks and the calendars of the world worked to twist the knife he felt in his chest.

Taehyung did find that one saying seemed to be true. The higher a person goes up, when they finally fall, the fall is more calamitous. Taehyung allowed himself to get so high in love with Jungkook that now, after the fall, Tae had crashed to his bottom.

A rock bottom.

Jungkook crushed him.

He wished he could go back in time. Before he ever said yes to that stupid proposal. Why did he ever agree to have casual sex with a man that looked like that? Jungkook was stunningly beautiful. He was pretty. Taehyung would sometimes catch himself staring at him because his beauty was an entire piece of art that couldn't be digested with just one glance. How did Taehyung think he would not fall in love with a man that gorgeous?

And then there was Kook's body. He was muscular all over with a six-pack. His chest held the most stunning pecs that Taehyung loved to massage. His arms were huge boulders. His thighs were thicc. But Tae's favorite body part, besides his ass of course, was his thin waist. Thinking about it made his mouth water. How could anyone have a physical relationship with Jungkook and not fall head over heels in love or lust with him?

How did the other personals get over him? Maybe they could all find each other and have meetings to help one another live again. Taehyung would need help with learning how to exist without him.

Without Jungkook, the world went bland. Food didn't even taste the same to him. It felt like when he was forced out of Jungkook's life, his sense of taste stayed with Kook. Everything tasted like unseasoned tofu. He had little appetite. Could've been because they had a meal together almost every day. He missed ordering for him, cutting up his food, and the conversations they had while feasting. And usually, they feasted on each other afterward.

He was missing him. All of him. His body and his company. Though he met with Landon a few floors down, he refrained from going up to his office. They didn't see each other in passing.

He wished that he could at least lay his eyes on him again. Looking at his pictures wasn't enough. But, he felt guilty about wanting to see Jungkook. Jennie had asked him out and they had been on their first date. But, he still had his mind on Jeon Jungkook.

And one day, he got a chance to see him.

He saw him at the Jeon Building. They were in the same room. Jeon Seojun wanted to meet with everyone concerning Jungkook's safety. They met in Mr. Jeon's office on the top floor. The room was host to plenty of detectives, security detail and guards, a private investigator, and of course Seojun, Jungkook, and Taehyung.