2 | The Documents

"How was the interview, bro?" Taehyung's friend Chris asked after he stepped into the living area

"Not good. I think I weirded the guy out. But I'm still holding out hope that maybe my filming background will get me the gig. I mean to work for a major company like this would be clutch."

"Why do you think you weirded him out?" Chris asked.

"Remember the dude I texted you about with the salad from Michael's?"

"Yeah, the guy that was getting it from behind right?"

"Yeah. Well, he's the one who conducted the interview."

"Holy shit, Tae!"

"Yeah, and he didn't remember me. But I let him know I remembered him. And he asked some weird questions afterward. But then he abruptly ended the interview. So, I don't know how it's gonna turn out."

Chris and Taehyung were from the same hometown. He was currently crashing at his place that Chris shared with his boyfriend. The walls were super thin and so on their sexy nights it was awkward. The sounds haunted him in his sleep. This job would help him finally get a place of his own. At least that's the story he told. His fingers were crossed.

Meanwhile, at Jeon Entertainment, Jungkook called for Jimin.

"Hey boss how'd the interviews go? Anyone stuck out to you?" Jimin inquired.

"Yes, a few did actually. Two of them I'd like to place with Trial Date. And then there is a third that needs to replace Eden. I'd like him to be my new personal."

"Holy crap. Out of that homey bunch?"

"Yeah. One, in particular, stood out. The guy with the nice ass and the beautiful face. You know he had the crossbody bag and wore the gray suit?"

"Wow, you really must've gawked at him to get those details. But, yes I remember escorting him in now. He's the only one who wore gray. So you think you two would hit it off?"

"I'm just saying, I could give him a try. And my dad wants me to date, so I'm thinking of using this one for more reasons than the main obvious reason."

"So a 2-for-1? Should I just approach him as I do with the regulars? You want me to call him in and meet with him to discuss specifics?"

"No, call and see if he can meet me for a second interview, maybe tomorrow after work. But I want him to meet me at my apartment."

"Well, this is a first. I don't mind arranging and speaking with your prospects. I quite enjoy being a pimp. Wait better term is madam." He laughed.

"Shut up and make the damn call."

That next evening, he wanted everything to be just right. He lit a candle. He had beer, champagne, or anything he would want to drink. He may need them after he tells him what he really wants. Usually, he only dealt with professionals, but again, he needed more and thought he'd give this guy a try.