25 | Valentine's Day

Did he hear him right?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Did he hear him right?

...Only if you join me...

Jungkook exhaled slowly as he started closing the gap between them. He approached cautiously as he didn't know if he'd turn him down. Taehyung's lips were what he was after and walking toward. He needed to feel them all over his body.

No more games.

No more second-guessing.

No more denying himself.

Here goes. He wanted him. He needed this. Jungkook just hoped Taehyung would play along.

And he did.

Before Jungkook could get to him, Taehyung reached his muscular arms out and grabbed him almost violently, and attached his lips with his own. Instantly, both were moaning into the kiss with their hands exploring each other's bodies as if for the first time.

Jungkook's heart was racing as he was finally in this man's arms. He daydreamed of this moment. The moment when he would let his pride and stubbornness go and gain the courage to tell this man what he was getting ready to say.

"Taehyung, fuck me please."

Taehyung looked into his eyes, making sure they confirmed what Jungkook spoke with his mouth. His eyes were weary but full of passion. Taehyung took that as a go-ahead and lifted him by the backs of his legs. Jungkook wrapped his legs around Tae's waist as he started back kissing him.

They made it to the master bedroom. Taehyung gently put him down where his feet were now on the floor. He stared into his eyes as he started to undress him, unbuttoning his top. He helped him pull the shirt off by turning around as he pulled the fabric away from his arms.

He turned him back around to where he was facing him again.

🔥🔥🔥

"This undershirt also has got to go. I hate them," Tae said as he pulled it over Kook's head, throwing it to the bedroom floor. 

"Why do you hate them?" Jungkook asked.

"You know why. I love your pecs and the undershirt hides them. It's cruelty to keep beautiful man breasts under lock and key. In the bedroom, that is," Tae answered as he bent down to take one of Jungkook's nipples into his mouth. Tae moaned as he used his tongue to circle each nipple and pulled on them with his teeth. Jungkook gasped.

"Baby, your chest has grown. I can almost grab a handful," Taehyung breathed out. He was still kissing, licking, and nibbling on Jungkook's chest.

"That's random. Does that bother you? You did say you loved them. My pecs and nipples that is," Jungkook replied as he enjoyed the pleasure from Taehyung's tongue exploration of his bosom.

"Fuck, no. I'm not bothered by it. Big or small. I'm an equal opportunity tittie provider," he said while kissing down his belly. Kook giggled.

Tae kissed down to his waist and pulled his pants and boxers down all at the same time. He stepped out of them. Kook watched as Tae got undressed. He stepped out of his jeans and underwear.  As soon as his dick sprung free, Kook watched it dangle down and his mouth watered at the sight.