⁴ˣ⁰¹. ⁿᵉʷ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ

Ryan pulled in his laboratory coat over his blue scrubs coming towards the resident he was going to be surgically interned under, Cristina Yang, who turned seeing her four interns behind her, Ryan beside his half sister with a smile playing on his...

Ryan pulled in his laboratory coat over his blue scrubs coming towards the resident he was going to be surgically interned under, Cristina Yang, who turned seeing her four interns behind her, Ryan beside his half sister with a smile playing on his lips.

"I have five rules. Memorise then. Rule number one, don't bother sucking up. I already hate you, that's not gonna change." Ryan quirked an eyebrow turning to Lexie who had the same facial expression as him, "Rule number two, trauma protocols, phone lists, pagers,"

"The nurses will page you. You answer every page at a run—a run." Cristina looked at her interns who stood still, "Follow me." Ryan quicker grabbed two pagers handing one to Lexie as they walked behind their resident, "Your first shift starts now and lasts thirty six hours."

Cristina showed her interns around, "On-call rooms, sleep when you can, where you can. You know, but not with anybody. Not attending, not residents," Lexie gave her half brother a look knowing that he slept with someone when they got to Seattle.

"If you're sleeping, do not wake you unless a patient's actually dying." Cristina crossed her arms over her chest, "The dying patient better not be dead when I get there, because not only will you have killed someone, you will have woken me for no good reason. Are we clear?"

Lexie raised her hands, "Yes?" Ryan leaned against the on call room doorframe, "That was four rules. You said five." Cristina looked around her interns, "Rule number five— when I move, you move," Their resident put her hands to her hips waiting for her pager to go off which didn't.

"Go!"

_____

Ryan Grey hadn't been in Seattle for that long but when he sees the same blonde headed women who he had slept with before joining the surgical clinic for his internship.

"Izzie?" The women looked back to Ryan, "What-what are you doing here?" Ryan furrowed his eyebrows as he was dressed in his scrubs and lab coat, "I'm role-playing—" he sarcastically replied to the resident, "What does it look like? I'm doing my internship here,"

The blonde women stepped closer to Ryan, "You're a doctor?" Ryan looked down at the blonde women, "I want to be, that's why I'm doing my internship here," He replied lying.

Ryan still had in his mind that he could've been an amazing quarterback in his future but his mother's voice kept replaying in his mind, "Four!" Cristina yelled seeing Ryan standing near Izzie, "Get away from that resident and come get me these Lab results, now!"

Ryan smiled charmingly at the women in front of him, "You have my number, message me if you want another ride," He winked walking towards his resident who handed him the lab results.