⁴ˣ⁰⁷. ᵖʰʸˢⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵃᵗᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ.... ᶜʰᵉᵐⁱᶜᵃˡ ʳᵉᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ

season four, episode seven

When Ryan entered the Seattle Grace, straight away he had gotten Meredith coming up to her brother, "I saw our half sister naked," Meredith said to Ryan who had his duffel bag on his shoulder, "Wh-what?"

He then said when his mind started to process what Meredith was actually saying, "Who lives in your house besides Izzie and you?" He said where Meredith then makes a face, "Alex,"

Meredith knew that Ryan had a problem with Alex Karev ever since the first time the two of them met each other, especially since Ryan wanted nothing more than to punch Alex and now he had a reason to, "She slept with Alex! Is she crazy?"

Eyes started to go onto the siblings where Meredith looked at her brother, "People are looking." Ryan knew that he couldn't punch Alex in the hospital, "If I see him, I'm gonna—"

However when Meredith saw Alex coming up behind her brother, she quickly took her brother's arm leading him to the elevator that had luckily opened, "I am gonna talk to Lexie,"

"You do that." Meredith said when the elevator door to what her brother stood in started to close before Alex could come to the elevator doors.

____

"Hey." Mark Sloan and Ryan Grey walked alongside each other as the younger male had his hands in his white coat pockets, "I'm taking Meredith Grey from you this week." Erica Hahn told the boys that, "And also you from Dr Yang's service," Erica said to Ryan who smiled, "Your mother was a good surgeon and I want times what you're both like."

Mark looked at Erica, "That's not how it works here. You get assigned a resident. There's a schedule." Mark told the Cardiothoracic surgeon, to what Erica scoffed at, "Well, the schedule doesn't take into account certain things."

"Like what?"

Erica continued writing on the board, "Like the fact that I don't want Yang." She admitted to Mark, "You can have Stevens. She's good, and I'm sure Shepherd won't mind." She said to Mark, "Let's go, Ryan!" The intern followed after Erica.

____

"Lex."

Lexie looked at her brother when Ryan had a minute to finally get a chance to talk to his sister, "We need to talk." He said to his half sister, "Is Meredith mad at me?" Lexie questioned her brother, "Are you mad at me?"

He pulled on his sister's arm bringing her into the on call room, "Look, Lexie, Alex is not a good guy, okay? He slept with a married women. He sleeps around." Ryan clarified to his sister, "He's not good for you," He said to his sister, "I don't want Alex around you, and If I see him near you, I will punch him, Ok? I already told Meredith that I would do it, so please Lexie, don't let me see you with him,"

Ryan then went away from his sister opening the on call room and stepping out leaving his half sister to think about about things.

____