⁸ˣ⁰⁵. ˡᵒˢˢ, ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵍᵃᶜʸ

season eight, episode five

Imogen let out a breath of smoke from her lips, where her resident comes towards her taking the cigarette from her mouth, "Smoking is disgusting

Imogen let out a breath of smoke from her lips, where her resident comes towards her taking the cigarette from her mouth, "Smoking is disgusting." Ryan claimed, when stepping into the cigarette underneath his shoe.

"Dude! What the hell was that for?" Imogen sighed, looking up at her resident from where she sat on the bench outside of their hospital, "Smoking leads to bad lungs, and lungs are hard to get these days." Ryan said to his intern, "It's like you're not a surgeon,"

"I'm not a surgeon, I'm a intern." Ryan looked at his daughter then to his intern again, "Come on, let's go." Imogen stood up, following after her resident into the hospital as he turned to look at her, "I'm going to take Rilynn to daycare, and when I come back and get dressed, I will page you."

Imogen sighed, nodding her head walking to the intern changing room where Ryan looked at his daughter, holding her small hand in his larger one, "Smoking is bad for you." He said, looking at his daughter's face, "Very bad." He said as Rilynn babbled, her small hand touching her dad's face.

____

Ryan munched on a packet of crisps when his older sister sat down next to him as Imogen was running something for him, as he was keeping an close eye on his resident, "Your husband said it was mandatory." Ryan added, when looking at the Cardio resident over his sister.

"One more hour of sleep, that's what it is." Alex admitted when he rolled his lab coat into a ball as Caitlin plopped into the seat beside him, "Oh, no."

April shook her head from the row behind them, "It's not gonna be boring. This is Jackson's mother, Catherine Avery," Meredith turned around looking at Avery male, "She's a urologist, right?"

The question asked to Jackson, but April nods her head, "Yeah, Me and Callum meet her when we were interns at Mercy West. She's amazing." April added as Callum hummed, "She is a lunatic." Jackson commented.

"No, she's not. She's brilliant." April said, basically kissing the floor that Jackson's mother walked on, "She says these things that shock you, but then when you think about them later, they change your whole life." April said over Callum to her best friend.

Jackson shook his head, "Or they ruin your whole life. She's toxic. She's a meddler. My mom had no boundaries. Be warned." Jackson staged when Callum looked at his friend, "Dude, I think every mom is like that, my mom has no boundaries," He explained to his friend.

"Hey," Alex from where he had his head on Caitlin's shoulder, "Is that why you had Lexie shipped out of state?" He asked with his eyes closed as Jackson's friends around him all looked at him, "What? Oh. You shipped Lexie—" Cristina started to say.

Ryan shook his head at that, "Wow, man." He stated as Cristina laughed at the Avery male, "Who hides his girlfriend under a rock while his mom comes into town?"