⁷ˣ¹². ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ

season seven, episode twelve

Ryan and Lexie walked with the first year Med students alongside Chief Webber to where the fifth year residents all stopped when seeing the first year med students and their friends, "Good morning

Ryan and Lexie walked with the first year Med students alongside Chief Webber to where the fifth year residents all stopped when seeing the first year med students and their friends, "Good morning." Chief Webber started, "Behind me stand the internet and residents of tomorrow. Today you will show them what it's like to be a surgeon." The man claimed, "When you go into surgery, they go into surgery. When they have a question, you will answer." Chief claimed where Lexie then started to list off the names of the first years to the residents.

"I will be picking my chief resident in a few months and you're still a prime candidate." Chief said when looking down at Cristina Yang, "Wait, the race for Chief resident is on?" Meredith asked.

"Since when?" Alex asked with his hands on his hips.

April stuttered, "How long have you been evaluating us?" Chief Webber looked at them, "Since your first day here." He stated where the residents all looked at one another before walking away.

Ryan looking at Lexie who looked at her brother who only shrugged her shoulders as Ryan didn't know who's service he was on.

____

"Arizona!"

He approached the blonde headed women when seeing that Alex and April were on the two's roster, "Dr Grey, is everything ok? Is Caitlin okay?" Ryan nods his head, "Yeah, she's with Dr Bailey, I don't know who's service I'm on." He admitted as Mark looked at his best friend.

"You're on my service, Dr Grey."

Ryan nods his head looking at his best friend as he followed after the two, smiling charmingly at the two first year med students, "Hi, sorry, what were your two's names again?" he asked them both, "Laurel Pinson." The girl said shaking Ryan's hand when the guy looked at Ryan, "Hudson Powell."

"I mean, I get it. She's got a hang-up about me being perfect." Ryan and Mark looked at one another at Arizona's words, "You know, everything comes easy for me, and I don't have any flaws. And now that I've clearly made a mistake, she's gonna pound the crap out of it." Mark chuckled at that, "So you don't think you're perfect?"

"No." Arizona said, "I have a lot of flaws." Ryan raised his eyebrows at that, "I'm competitive. I'm a workaholic, I smoke when I'm stressed. It's disgusting."

Mark handed the empty coffee cup to Ryan who dumped it into the bin, "Well, I'm sure she'd love to hear all those. Along with any other real faults you come up with." Arizona looked at Ryan who nods his head at what Mark was saying.

When Ryan saw that Laurel entered the hospital room first, April looked at the fifth year resident, "You're her teacher, Alex." The Karev male smiled, "Only for the day." He said when walking into the room.

Ryan rolled his eyes as Alex started to present their patient, "Sarah Cassidy, 15, had a rare genetic condition, called Treacher Collins Syndrome which caused her to be born without cheekbones." Ryan looked at their patient, "leaving her orbital floor unprotected and vulnerable to eye injury."