⁴ˣ¹¹. ˡᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ᵒⁿ ᵐᵉ

season four, episode eleven

Ryan went on a little hike with Derek and Mark, "The women loves me," Mark said to then where Ryan furrowed his eyebrows, "Erica Hahn?" Ryan questioned his friend, "I'm telling you

Ryan went on a little hike with Derek and Mark, "The women loves me," Mark said to then where Ryan furrowed his eyebrows, "Erica Hahn?" Ryan questioned his friend, "I'm telling you. We went out last night, had a couple drinks—"

"You and Erica?" Derek then questioned as they contained walking, "Just me and Hahn. And Callie." Mark then added about the ortho surgeon, "All right. So, it wasn't a date." Derek then stated where Ryan looked at the neurosurgeon, "You gonna tell us where we're going?"

"Why does it always have to be about the destination? Why can't it be about the journey?" Derek then asked his two friends to what Mark then replied with, "Because I'm wearing three hundred dollar shoes." Mark admitted to what Ryan looked down at when they stepped into mud.

Ryan looked at Mark, "Ruined three hundred dollar shoes," He commented about his friend's now muddy expensive shoes, "Meredith doesn't want me seeing other people." Derek told his friends to what Ryan furrowed his eyebrows at, "She found about you and Sarah?"

"No—" Derek shook his head, "There's nothing to find out. It was just a kiss." He stated as Ryan narrowed his eyes at Derek, "Yeah, well you're not the kind who makes out with nurses in scrub rooms, and you're not the kind of guy who kisses nurses in the hallway—" Mark said when looking at Ryan at the last part, "not that there's anything wrong with it."

Ryan looked at Mark, "What do you think?" He asked when Mark looked at the intern, "It was more than just a kiss." The Grey male ran a hand through his hair when Derek went more ahead looking at the view of Seattle, "No, no, no. The view,"

"Well, what are we looking at?" Ryan asked his friend confused, "The view from my new house." Derek replied with a smile looking over the Seattle view from where he stood.

____

Ryan knew well enough to not let Meredith cook since her cooking was terrible, so before Ryan went around his childhood home, he ate at home entering his childhood home with his key, smelling something that Meredith would make.

Entering his childhood home seeing Lexie coming down the stairs, "Lex," the male Grey embraced his half sister who smiled in her brother embrace to what Ryan moved away from when seeing Alex Karev come down the stairs as well.

"Not saying we have to bulid, but we have to plan." The neurosurgeon told his ex girlfriend when Ryan enters the kitchen, "Dude, what the hell is that?" He then questioned, "Meredith cooked, she wanted to do something nice for Lexie." Derek stated seeing Lexie look at her half sister, "You cooked for me?"

Ryan sat down near Derek with a filled coffee cup, "I once ate something Meredith made me and I felt sick for two days," He told Meredith's ex boyfriend, "Never again," Ryan told Derek who chuckled to where Meredith comes behind her brother slapping him at the back of his head, "Mer!"