⁴ˣ¹⁴. ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ

season four, episode fourteen

"Dr Bailey," Ryan called out stopping when he sees the Chief Resident holding both of the babies hands in hers, "This is good news

"Dr Bailey," Ryan called out stopping when he sees the Chief Resident holding both of the babies hands in hers, "This is good news. This reflects well on Seattle Grace." Richard Webber stated when putting a piece of paper onto the bulletin board.

"Is Yang gonna have a problem with it?" Richard questioned to what Dr Grey looked at the paper, "I'd say so." Him and Chief Resident, Dr Bailey both said at the same time.

____

Ryan, Meredith, Lexie, George and Izzie all stood near to where Ryan showed the picture of Preston Burke winning a Harper Avery Award was on their bulletin board, "Has Cristina seen it?" Meredith asked them, "Let's take it down." Izzie said about to take down the picture, "You can't take it down."

"Take it down. Take it down. She never has to know." Izzie stated when she moved Ryan more near to the picture, "She's going to hear about it." Meredith then said about her best friend.

"Who's going to hear about what?"

Cristina Yang then questioned with Izzie Stevens quickly moving towards the bulletin board covering the picture of Cristina's ex fiancé, "Ow," Izzie groaned when she hit the wall.

"Izzie," Cristina stepped closer to her fellow resident, "Move your hand," When Izzie didn't move, Cristina looked at her friend, "Come on, move it." Dr Yang said when moving Izzie out of the way to see the picture of her ex fiancé what said about him winning a Harper Avery, "Good for him,"

Ryan frowned when looking at his resident who walked away from them after hearing about how heartbroken Cristina was after the Burke male has left her at the alter.

____

"Who would like to present?"

The interns and Alex Karev all raised their hands, where Erica Hahn then gave the folder to Ryan, "Kyra Marshall. End stage cardiomyopathy and COPD awaiting a heart transplant. But her antibody levels were so elevated she was in danger of rejecting any donor heart," Ryan explained where the attending kept making glances at Cristina who didn't even raise her hand, "How did we counteract that?"

The interns and Alex all raised their hands again, "High levels of chemotherapy to suppress her immune system." Lexie stated as Ryan looked once again at his resident, "What precaution have we taken to make sure that she is not exposed to infection?"

The interns and Alex all raised their hands once again as Cristina didn't making Erica Hahn look at the resident who stared into space, "Yang, am I boring you?"

Cristina looked at the attending, "Because if you'd rather spend the day in the morgue, I have about fifty cadaver hearts that need to be harvested for my research." The attending told Dr Yang who looked at her with no emotion in her face, "So Krya Marshall protocols—"