⁴ˣ⁰⁵. ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᵃʸ

season four, episode five

Ryan Grey halfway through the night went towards his sister's home entering the house where he comes towards the kitchen seeing Alex and Izzie carving a pumpkin and baking something where his eyes then went to his sister, "Meredith, what are you d...

Ryan Grey halfway through the night went towards his sister's home entering the house where he comes towards the kitchen seeing Alex and Izzie carving a pumpkin and baking something where his eyes then went to his sister, "Meredith, what are you doing?"

He asked when he sees his sister dump their mother's ashes into a bag, "What is that?" Izzie then questioned when Ryan's question didn't get answered, "My mother,"

"Happy freaking Halloween,"

Ryan looked towards the resident's simple pumpkin carving, "Cute," he said when he took a baked good from the tray with a charming smile to the Stevens women, "What are you doing here, Ryan? It's the middle of the night,"

"I couldn't sleep," He responded when Meredith looked down to his clothes seeing in fact that her brother was wearing pyjama pants, "Join the freaking club,"

____

Ryan Grey went towards the changing room where he sees most of the residents looking at Meredith, "What are we looking at?" Dr Yang questioned, "Meredith put her mom in a baggie and brought her to work." Izzie stated with her head on her chin.

"I had to get out of my closet. She was haunting me." Meredith stated whilst holding the baggie of her and Ryan's dead mother, "And now she's haunting us all." Alex said when getting a pen from his white coat, "I'm putting her to rest."

Sydney Heron looked at the resident, "Meredith is cleansing. In tribal culture when one wants to cleanse the past, one cuts off all of one's hair and buried it in the earth." Sydney told them to which Ryan furrowed his eyebrows at, "You might try that too,"

Meredith stuffed her dead mother back into her locker, "Ok, listen up. Today's a holiday, which means the put will be overrun. You've got the usuals drunken stupidity." Callie said when she came into the room, "And then you've got Seattle's annual chainsaw pumpkin carving contest." Dr Bailey added in with a smile, "I love this city."

"Stay on your toes, stay on top of your interne, Ok?" Izzie then looked to Callie, "So we should round before the pit?" Izzie questioned, "Yeah, you should direct your questions to Dr Bailey, Stevens," Callie said.

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows at that, "Oh, we're directing our questions to Dr Bailey?" Cristina questioned to which Callie shook her head no, "Oh, not you. Just Stevens,"

"Why is Stevens directing her questions to Dr Bailey?" Dr Bailey then questioned the resident's attending, "Because she's been sleeping with my husband." Ryan kept his mouth closed when seeing Izzie's face at Callie's confession.

Callie then looked to all of them, "Alrighty, then. Have a good day." She then looked to the intern, "Grey, what are you doing in here?" Ryan looked at the resident's attending, "Just getting changed," He spoke as he changed out of his long sleeve top showing off his toned body putting on his scrub top, "Alrighty.."