⁵ˣ¹⁶. ᵃⁿ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉ

season five, episode sixteen

Ryan exited out of a patient's room, seeing Mark hand his half sister a cup of coffee as he watched on, he went over to where Callie stood at the nurse's desk with Addison Montgomery beside her, "What is that about?"

Callie looked at Ryan then to the interaction, "Uh—" Addison stepped in when seeing Callie's face, "He's just giving her a coffee for the surgery she's doing, he doesn't want her falling asleep," Ryan only chuckled at that, "She'd never fall asleep in a surgery."

He commented walking away shaking his head with a chuckle at Addison's comment, "Has Mark not even told Ryan that he's seeing Lexie yet?" Callie shook her head, "He's so getting punched in the face when he tells Ryan and Derek,"

Addison watched the young intern walk further away, "Is he good?" Callie held out her hands, before moving them apart with a smile on her lips as Addison looked at her, "Really?" Callie hummed, "He's so good in bed."

Ryan Grey smiled at a scrub nurse passing whose eyes stayed on the intern who now spoke with Dr Bailey and the new peds surgeon, Dr Arizona Robbins, "He does this thing with his tongue that just—" Addison held a hand to stop Callie from talking, "I've heard enough. Is he seeing anyone?"

Callie looked at redhead friend, "No, well he was seeing Izzie before she stole my husband right from under me," Addison looked at Callie with a look at the tone she was using, "Um— I need to go,"

____

"Dr Stevens,"

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Izzie sitting at a nurse's desk with a file in hand, "Iz. Izzie." Ryan repeated to what the resident turned looking at Ryan finally, "Are you okay? Cause you seem kind of—"

Izzie stands up looking away from her file, "I'm fine. Come on, we have things to be doing." Ryan nodding his head as the blonde headed resident sets down the file onto the desk to what Ryan peaks at when Izzie's a few meters away seeing that Izzie was anemic.

He knew that Izzie had some blood taken after being in the same hospital room where Sadie had learnt how to take the patient's blood from the vein and Izzie had asked her to take it to be checked over just in case.

Something was wrong and Ryan didn't fell good about it.

"Grey!"

Ryan dropped the file back onto the folder following to where Izzie went into the ER to where she had a bunch of patients, a bunch of patients who needed a check over and some bandaging.

____

Ryan went to where he sees Derek, "Derek." The neurosurgeon had his head near to his hands against the catwalk's railing, "Did something happen?"

"I lost a patient. I lost a patient and the husband called me a murderer! I lost a patient and someone's wife." Derek said with his head in his hands as Ryan looked at his friend.

Mark Sloan came towards them, "I'm seeing Lexie." He admitted standing near to the intern and neurosurgeon, "Wha—what?" Ryan said to the plastic's attending.

"What did you just say?"

"I'm seeing Lexie." Mark repeated to him, "I'm sleeping with her too, but it's more than that. We're happy." Derek stood up from his leaned position looking at Mark alongside Ryan, "I'm happy."

Something came over Ryan because before he was even realising what he was doing, his fist swung and punched Mark Sloan straight in the face who grunted at the hit, as Derek punched Mark as well, "Ok, that's—" Mark held his cheek, "Maybe I deserved that."

"You know what? I didn't deserve that." Mark looked at them, "You have no right to tell me who I can sleep with." Mark replied as Ryan jaw clenched, "She's my little sister!"

Ryan's fist swung again punching Mark Sloan again in the face, "She's twenty-four years old!" He shouted at his supposed best friend, "She's little Grey. What the hell is the matter with you!"

People started to look over at the two surgeons and Ryan who argued to what Mark swung his fist punching both Ryan and Derek in the face whose hand came up to touch at their cheeks when Ryan went forwards and tackled Mark to the ground, throwing punches at the older surgeon's face.

"Come on. Come on!"

Addison Montgomery moved Ryan Grey off of on top of Mark Sloan to what Alex Karev pulled Derek off of Mark, to what the intern had near to his eye bleeding, "Stop. It's done."

His hand came up to his bruised lips wincing when he touched his lip pulling his hand back seeing blood cover a bit of his palm, "You knew," Ryan said when looking at Addison who wasn't shocked at the interaction, "Didn't you? You knew about Mark sleeping with my sister. My little sister."

"Ryan."

Addison went to touch the intern's shoulder who moved her hand off, walking away as he shook his hand seeing Lexie at the end of the catwalk about to come up to him before Ryan had completely ignored, walking fully past his little half sister.