⁷ˣ⁰⁹. ˢˡᵒʷ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ, ˢᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ

season seven, episode nine

Ryan walked into the hospital's building alongside his friends who all entered at the same time as him and Caitlin since Lexie stayed at his sister's house, "Did you just yawn?" Mark asked when April yawned coming off of the elevator, "Was that a ...

Ryan walked into the hospital's building alongside his friends who all entered at the same time as him and Caitlin since Lexie stayed at his sister's house, "Did you just yawn?" Mark asked when April yawned coming off of the elevator, "Was that a yawn?" Mark Sloan repeated when staring at the shorter redhead.

"Don't tell us you're tired after getting to sleep all day." Teddy Altman added when looking at the redhead who crossed her arms over her chest, "It's not as easy as it sounds."

Dr Bailey looked at them, "Not easy? Not—" Miranda looked at the residents, "When I was a resident, I actually worked for a living. I did every other night call for five years." The short attending added, as Ryan closed his eyes, "There were days I didn't go home for seventy-two hours. I loved it." Dr Stark stated, scratching at his head with his pen in hand.

"As you trusted through the snow while you whittled your own scalpels." Ryan said as some of his friends snickered at his remark, "Sorry, I didn't quite catch that, Grey." The man stated looking at Ryan.

Miranda Bailey came towards the Grey male, "uh, Grey and Anderson, I need for you to follow up on my post-ops, and here," she put a stack of papers in Ryan's arms instead of Caitlin's arm since the redhead was pregnant, "take this research and divide out all the fistula cases." Ryan nods his head, "Alright."

"Avery and little Grey," Jackson and Lexie's head shot up looking at the Cardio attending, "Hunt is waiting for you in the pit." The blonde commented, "All right, try not to screw up our patients." Callie said as she started to come near them, "Good night."

"And—" She came closer to Ryan who smiled at Callie's new look liking the short hair on her, "Good luck." She pats his chest passing them going towards the elevator.

____

Meredith, Caitlin and Ryan ate pizza that they had ordered to the hospital in the attending's lounge when April Kepner comes through the door, "What are you doing in the attending's lounge? You could get in trouble." April stated looking at the three of them.

"Pizza?"

The Grey male held out a pizza slice to April who sighed, "Uh, no thank you." She said when looking at them, "I have stupid teenage patients who super glued themselves together so their parents can't tear them apart." April said as the three residents shared a look.

"Mm! That sounds romantic."

April held her hands, "Yeah, more like moronic. I have no idea how to get them apart without taking off half of their skin." She remarked as Caitlin looked at Ryan, who looked back at her with a smile.

"Guys, any ideas?"

April asked them three, "Try acetone." Meredith nods her head to what her brother said, "Mm..acetone." April then smiled, "Thank you." April smiled towards the three of them leaving the room.