⁵ˣ¹⁴. ᵇᵉᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ

season five, episode fourteen

Ryan Grey was getting suspicious of his sister's whereabouts especially with Meredith going to William's execution to which Derek had called the Grey brother who got in his car and immediately went to Cristina's apartment knowing that Derek would'...

Ryan Grey was getting suspicious of his sister's whereabouts especially with Meredith going to William's execution to which Derek had called the Grey brother who got in his car and immediately went to Cristina's apartment knowing that Derek would've drove her there.

Ryan smiled when seeing Callie's new hairstyle especially with her bangs, "Torres," The orthopaedic resident turned looking at the surgical intern who smiled, "I like the bangs." He said coming closer to where she stood, "It suits you." He complimented her when seeing Lexie standing next to her.

"Hey, Lex. I didn't see you last night." He stated to his sister about whereabouts to what Lexie stuttered out, "I was—uh, I was out with George and Sadie at Joe's bar." She lied through her teeth about Sadie since the surgical intern was in Ryan's bed last night, "Okay, I'll uh see you later."

He went away from his half sister and Callie with a charming smile when seeing Sadie at the receptionist, "Meet me in the on-call room." He said when standing behind the surgical intern, "I can't, I have Bailey watching me like a hawk." She replied when seeing the resident who kept glancing at her then back down to the chart in hand.

His hand went to her waist, "When you have the time, page me." Sadie nods her head watching Ryan walk away in his light blue scrubs that suited him.

____

Ryan went towards where Richard was, "Chief." The male hummed when seeing Ryan Grey standing in front of him, "I saw that you put Dr Bailey on another kid's surgery. I thought that she—" Richard Webber looked down at Ryan, "She'll be fine."

Ryan nods his head at what the Chief said when Mark then said, "Derek's proposing." Ryan's eyes widened at that looking to the neurosurgeon, "Oh wow. Congrats man, just don't—" He looked at Mark, "Don't sleep with my sister." He said to Mark about his sister to what Mark then said, "I wouldn't— I wouldn't do that—"

Ryan gives Mark a look to what the man then said, "I won't." He said to them as Derek and Ryan shared a look, as Owen Hunt joined them, "Morning."

"Derek's proposing." Mark blurred out as Derek looked at his best friend, "Are you just gonna tell everybody now?" Derek then asked Mark about his proposal, "You need advice. Hunt, you ever proposed?"

"Uh, sorry." The redhead trauma surgeon replied, "I'm not the guy to ask. When-when are you gonna do it?" Derek looked at Owen and Tyan who stood on the other side of the nurses' desk, "More importantly, how am I gonna do it?"

Ryan cleared his throat when seeing his sister coming towards them, "Or not if you don't wanna partial-parietal hematoma." Derek joked as the surgeons all laughed.

____

"They tried number nine? Who does nine?" Izzie questioned as Sadie took the magazine from her hands to show herself and Tyan the magazine and all of the sex positions, "Oh, personally, I'm a fan of five—"