⁶ˣ¹⁰. ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃᶻᵉ

season six, episode ten

Thanksgiving Eve.

"This is the best thanksgiving ever." Cristina said from beside Ryan who ate his lunch, "No obnoxious relatives. No stupid traditions." Cristina then scoffed, "No going around the table and saying what you're grateful for." The cardio resident said.

Ryan looked at where his sister was, "I think we should do the opposite. Talk about what we're not grateful for." Alex said as Cristina leaned back in her chair looking around at the Mercy Westers who invaded their room, "The merger." Cristina whispered.

"The Mercy Westers."

"They're like the plague." Alex admitted, "I mean, stealing all our surgeries, eating all that pie in the nurses' station—" Ryan stopped Alex, "Are you sure that wasn't you—?"

"Shut it, Grey." Ryan shook his head, with a not impressed look on his face, "You're doing that wrong," Meredith and Ryan both said, "I am not." The Karev male stated, "You are." Ryan said, "Can I show you?" Meredith then asked Alex.

"Private lessons with the chief—" Cristina started to say after she scoffed, "Man, those daddy issues are working for you." Cristina then said as she then looked at Ryan, "How are your mommy issues?" The younger Grey looked at his sister's person.,

"I don't have mommy issues." Ryan assured the resident as Cristina looked at Ryan before Meredith then cut in, "We don't have daddy or mommy issues. He's teaching me." Meredith stated, "You're his bitch."

Meredith then looked to her person, "Well, in that case, you're Teddy'a bitch." Cristina then looked at Ryan who went to say something, "You're Derek and Mark's bitch, Male Grey."

"Maybe that's my problem. I'm nobody's bitch." Alex stated, trying to do the stitch again, "Oh, well you were Izzie's bitch." Cristina said as Ryan held in his laugh at Alex's face, "You're the bitch." Alex fired back.

"It's thanksgiving. Can we just have no name-calling?" Meredith asked her two friends as Cristina nods her head, "Yeah. Please." Ryan then looked at Alex doing the stitch wrong again, "Let me show you." Ryan showed Alex how to do the stitch but more slower.

____

"Hey!"

The three women said at Mark and Ryan's appearance to what then Mark's daughter, Sloan Reilly appeared behind her father and her father's best friend, who went over to where his sister was cutting some vegetables, "Welcome. Happy Thanksgiving. Who wants wine?"

"Ooh, I do." Sloan said as Mark shook his head, "No, you—you don't." The Sloan male admitted, "Um, hey, everybody." He gained their attention, "It, uh, turns out Sloan was right about her parentage. I am her dad." Mark said, "Lexie, Sloan is gonna live with us for a little while." Mark stated as Ryan didn't even see his sister cut the end of her finger off instead of the vegetable.