⁴ˣ⁰⁸. ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ

season four, episode eight

When Ryan entered Seattle Grace immediately his pager went off seeing that the accident was a High School Bus Crash, with kids piling into the ER

Ryan was paged to Dr Shepherd's service when seeing the neurosurgeon taking off the cup from Danny's face, "I'm going to take this off so I can have a look. Okay?" Dr Shepherd calmly took off the cup, seeing a pencil imbedded into the teenager's eye, "Man, high school really does suck."

"It was that asshat Sully and his stupid friends!" Danny shouted tryna gain Sully's attention, "Driver kept turning around, telling them to shut up—" the girl next to Danny said, "I was just drawing a logo, and suddenly I'm upside down." Danny stated to them, "and the pencil went, like, all the way in Danny's eye,"

"I know, I can see that."

Dr Shepherd said to the teenager, "Should I call his parents?" Ryan shook his head at the teenager's question, "Why don't you let us do that?" He said to which the teen nods her head, "Sully and those jerks should be in jail. They should be calling the police, not my parents," Danny said.

Ryan sees Danny's pressure rising, "You need to not think about those kids. Ok?" Ryan said when leaning toward the patient, "You're gonna be out of high school soon, you never have to see 'em again," He stated to the patient, "Yeah! I still got to finish,"

"Danny—" Dr Shepherd said, "You need to calm down, okay? Cause when you raise your voice, when you get upset, your blood pressure shoots up and you could lose your eye," Dr a shepherd said as Ryan did everything that Shepherd needed him to do, "I need you to stay calm."

"Okay—" Danny said when Derek put a hand on his chest, "I'll try," He said to which Derek moved his hand from his chest.

____

"Ryan!"

Thatcher Grey shouted out his son's name when he saw his son's face, "Gosh, it's so good to see you," Ryan immediately grabbed Meredith's arm who came past him, "Dad's here,"

"I'm sorry. I really am." Thatcher said to his two kids, "I'm sure you are." Ryan said not surprised at all that his dad was drinking, "The last time I was here, I said some horrible things to you, Meredith," Thatcher said to his eldest daughter, "Telling you not to come to Susan's funeral? It wasn't your fault, I know you did everything you could,"

"What I said to you, I will regret until the day I die," Thatcher than looked to his son who was stitching his father's hand, "and Ryan. My sweet boy," Ryan remembered when his father used to call him that, "I am so sorry I wasn't there for you when your mother made you make a decision between football and med school, I am so sorry," Thatcher apologised to what Ryan nods his head, "I know you are."

Thatcher looked at them, "And the drinking-it's unacceptable," He told his children, "But today—Today is Susan's birthday, and I—" Thatcher let out a breath, "Should I go get Lexie?"