⁵ˣ²². ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ

season five, episode twenty-two

Weddings. It was either a love or it hate it type of day. And for Ryan, he knew that today was the most important day of his sister's life or it was supposed to be.

"Big day!"

Ryan claimed when he saw Derek come into the hospital, his hands coming to his friend's shoulders, "Biggest day of your life! You're gonna be apart of the Grey family," Ryan claimed with a look on his face.

Derek turnt back to look at his friend when Mark joined them, "Big day, man! You're getting married!" Mark stated to their best friend as Ryan smiled when Derek looked at him, "Don't do that," Derek claimed to them both, "It's a important day." Ryan then said again to him, "You're getting married to my sister."

"I don't care about the wedding, I care about the marriage, we're only actually doing a wedding for Izzie," Derek said to his two best friends, "Since Meredith said she's gone all Bridezilla,"

"Bridezilla!" Both Ryan and Mark said chuckling. Ryan pats Derek's arm, "Let's go cause again you have me on your service," Ryan walked alongside his best friend as Mark went in the opposite way.

____

Ryan had gotten a page from Izzie's hospital room as the intern went towards the blonde cancer patient's hospital room with Derek in front of him, "Izzie?" He said when coming into the room and seeing the blonde just sitting there, "You paged me?"

Izzie let out a breath when seeing Derek standing behind him, "Yes, Derek." Ryan let out a breath, "Did you get the check for the caterers? And the cash tips for the waiters?" Derek nods his head, "Yes."

"Izzie, did you really page us in here for this—?" Ryan's question was cut off as Izzie kept asking the neurosurgeon questions about that wedding, "Izzie, I have patients. So if you have paged Ryan to talk about the wedding then—"

"That's not why I paged him."

The intern furrowed his eyebrows, "I have a craniotomy to get to." Izzie let out a breath, "He's back. Denny. He's back." Ryan's and Derek's expression fell from their face.

Derek nods his head, turning to his intern, "Ryan, page Dr Bailey and order—" Derek started to say to his intern, "Order an MRI. I know the drill." Izzie commented as Ryan kept his eyes on his ex girlfriend.

"Ryan? Ryan—"

The Grey male snapped out of his daze, when he cleared his throat, "I'll go and do that." He took out his pager and paged Dr Miranda Bailey as he went up to the nurse's station ordering an MRI.

He ran a hand through his hair, "This was supposed to be a good day." He commented when Callie moved past him in a hurry with paramedics going past him with what looked like kids, "Callie?"

The orthopaedic resident turned looking at Ryan, "What is going on?" Callie looked at her patient that kept coding, to the intern, "Semi hit a Suv with eight graduating students." Ryan's face fell at that.