⁷ˣ²¹. ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ

season seven, episode twenty-ones

Things were going pretty good with Ryan and Lucy especially since the blonde was sleeping in the Grey male's apartment, "I got it

Things were going pretty good with Ryan and Lucy especially since the blonde was sleeping in the Grey male's apartment, "I got it." Lucy said when Ryan entered the room shirtless, "I got the job at Baylor, over fifty applicants. I-I-I got it."

Ryan smiled at her, "Congrats, Luce. That's awesome." He reassured her, as she looked up at him, "Well, I don't know, I mean, it's in Texas." He sat down on the edge of his bed, "There are a lot of factors to consider, right?"

The blonde questioned looking at Ryan, "Yeah, but if that's what you wanted. It's—it's a great program." He reassured her, looking into her eyes as Lucy looked back into his, "Well, I mean," She said looking down, "I was thinking of sticking around here for another year."

"Luce, it's a great opportunity for you." He told her, when Lucy stopped rambling, her eyes looking into Ryan's blue eyes, "I mean, there are a lot of factors you'd have to consider, but it's an opportunity for you." He stated, as a small smile comes onto her face.

"Come here."

Lucy went towards the Grey male, sitting near to him as Ryan smiled seeing that she was in one of his shirts, "You can't miss out on this opportunity because of me, Luce," He told her, as his hand went to her cheek, "If you want to stay, then don't let it be based on because I'm here, cause I don't want to keep you from doing something that you want." Lucy let out a breath, looking at him with a smile.

His hand went around her waist bringing her more closer to him, as their lips were inches apart, when Ryan leaned in and kissed the OB/GYN with his hand still on her cheek, as their lips moved in sync.

When Rilynn's cries came over the baby monitor, Ryan pulled back from Lucy giving her a look, "Congrats on Baylor," He repeated once more before walking out of his bedroom, seeing Caitlin now holding their baby in her arms, soothing Rilynn, "It's ok, it's ok, baby, Mummy's here."

____

Ryan came behind where Dr Bailey was wheeling Abena out of the hospital towards the transport van, "I snagged some extra hydroxyurea." Ryan said, handing the bag to Abena's sister, Lebo.

"Wait, wait, wait." Ryan stopped his superior, standing in front of the wheelchair, "You forget something." He stated when going into his lab coat and taking out the teddy bear, he had gotten for all of the kids.

Abena smiled, "You need to take that at home, ok, along with your antibiotics." Miranda Bailey smiled down at the fourth year resident, "It's gonna help with the sickle cell symptoms and the attacks will be less severe when they happen." Ryan explained, to Abena who smiled again, "Thank you."

Lebo looked down at her sister's doctor, "I'll make sure she takes it." She admitted to him, "Now you have sickle cell, so you need to make sure you take some, too." Miranda stated to Lebo, who nods her head, "Yes, ma'am."