⁷ˣ⁰⁴. ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇⁱᵒˡᵒᵍʸ

season seven, episode four

Ever since Ryan had moved Caitlin into his and Lexie's apartment after the Grey male had gotten over being alone since Lexie to move out of the apartment after the shooting, he offered his baby mama a place to stay knowing that Caitlin was staying...

Ever since Ryan had moved Caitlin into his and Lexie's apartment after the Grey male had gotten over being alone since Lexie to move out of the apartment after the shooting, he offered his baby mama a place to stay knowing that Caitlin was staying in an apartment that she formerly shared with her two dead best friends and her two other Mercy West's best friends.

He had his arm around the redhead's waist as he slept peacefully against his pillow as Caitlin had her eyes open, feeling the pain of her baby pressing down on her bladder moving too much as she moved the Grey male's arm off of her and went towards the bathroom that was luckily connected to Ryan's bedroom.

Caitlin and Ryan knew that they were only gonna be parents of their baby girl, not having that physical connection to one another, with Ryan knowing that Caitlin actually liked Alex Karev which he tried to tell Caitlin that it was the baby hormones. Caitlin denied her baby daddy's words.

"Caitlin?" Ryan mumbled, waking up not seeing his baby mama in bed with him, "Cait?" He said when opening his eyes slowly, sitting up from his bed, leaning over to see the bathroom door connected to his bedroom slightly open, "Are you in the bathroom?"

A hurling sound corrected Ryan's thoughts as the said male stood up and went towards his kitchen grabbing a glass of water for his baby mama, knocking on the bathroom door when seeing Caitlin lean against the toilet seat exhausted, "I hate morning sickness."

Ryan handed the glass of water to her making Caitlin half smile at her baby daddy as he rubbed her back, "It'll go soon, the morning sickness," Ryan admitted as Caitlin nods her head, "I feel like a balloon."

"You look like a gorgeous balloon." Ryan joked making Caitlin scoff smacking his arm among him chuckle, "You always look gorgeous, Cait." He admitted as he helped Caitlin stand up as she went towards the sink to brush her teeth.

"You're only four months," Caitlin looked at Ryan, "Only? I feel like I'm seven months pregnant." Ryan chuckled as he slipped on an old med school shirt and a pair of trousers he had laying on the end of his bed.

____

Ryan had gotten a page by Dr Robbins about a Peds patient, "You should have seen him, Dr Robbins." The father, Fred claimed about his son, Jake Fisher, "His Pottaballet kicked the other kids' asses." The man stated.

"It's pas de bourrèe, Dad." Jake said to his father, "That's what I said?" His father said confused looking to the doctors who only smiled "You said it in American, Fred. It's French, right, sweetheart?" The women said to Jake.

"Yes." Jake said looking up at his parents, "And it's not something that you really kick ass at. Can we talk about the cancer now? Anything to make them stop?" Jake asked his doctor who nods her head, "Yeah, uh, Dr Grey?"

Ryan nods his head, "Jake Fisher, 16, osteosarcoma of the right tibia. Today he'll be getting a minor bone dissection." He told the parents, looking straight at them as he spoke, "How-How long after the surgery before I can dance again?"