⁵ˣ⁰⁸. ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵗⁱᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇⁱⁿᵈ

season five, episode eight

"Photo!"

Sadie Harris came towards Ryan Grey who furrowed his eyebrows when seeing the girl who had taken his sister travelling before their mother had made Ryan decide between Med School or his Football scholarship, "Sadie, hi."

He briefly embraced the women when seeing his older sister behind Meredith who looked back at her, "What uh—what are you doing here? I thought you'd still be travelling around the world,"

Sadie smiled at Ryan, "And I thought you would've chosen Football instead of Med School," the Harris female admitted as Ryan's face fell, "You've gotten hot," She complimented the also intern, "Uh thanks," He thanked the blonde.

Where Ryan then sees Lexie wince when their resident brushed her arm against Lexie's where he sees bandages on his sister's arm, "Lex?"

Lexie looked at her resident and at her brother keeping the secret that the interns expect from Ryan all meet up and practice on one another to expertise their skills, "He's a crazy scratchy scratcher,"

"You're a cat person?"

Dr Yang questioned her intern looking to Ryan who also has a confused expression on his face, "I meant hairbrush. I have a crazy scratchy hairbrush." The female photogenic intern admitted as Ryan now knew that his sister was lying, "Solo surgeries are at stake here, Three. I can't have you acting weird. Or wounded." Cristina added looking down to her arm, "I'm on top of my game, really,"

Cristina then looked to Lexie, "I'm sending you to plastics, far, far away." Lexie started to walk away with Ryan about to follow her when his resident stopped him, "Stay close to your sister. Find out why she has those bandages on her arms." Ryan nods his head, "I'm on it." He admitted with a kind smile.

"Hey, Lex."

He was about to catch up to his half sister when the elevator doors closed in his face before he could reach her, looking around for any of their intern friends when seeing Steve, "Steve." He approached the skinny intern, "Hey bud,"

Steve looked at the male photogenic intern, "Hi, Ryan." Steve had always liked the Grey male especially since he was kind to him unlike some of the interns in their year, "I need a favor." Ryan said as Steven nods, "What's up?"

The Grey male looked down to Steve's arm seeing the same bandages on his arms like Lexie had, "Am I missing something here?" He asked Steve who furrowed his eyebrows, "Why do you and Lexie both have bandages on your arms in the same place?"

He questioned the scrawny intern who went to open his mouth when Cristina called for him, "Two, let's go!" Steve moved past Ryan quickly as the intern narrowed his eyes, "Something's not right." He replied going towards the elevator and repeatedly pressing the button.