Chapter 21

Ava 

He is flirting with me. How dare he? I am so annoyed at him and myself. Annoyed for being so attracted to him, knowing I am not going to do anything about it and him for flirting with me. He knows he is having an impact on me, surely he does. It's pretty hard to disguise since I know I am blushing. 

The look in his eyes filled with desire make my nipples tingle. At this rate I will be tearing my own clothes off after dinner and delving my fingers straight into my moist pussy. I imagine what it would be like to have my legs wrapped around his neck, his face buried deep between me and licking and teasing me. I groan. Shit. It wasn't silent.

I glance into his eyes and see his pupils are dilated. His lips look even fuller than before as he takes a long slow slip from his champagne flute. I wish I was the liquid as it flows into his mouth and down his neck. Now I'm just teasing myself mercilessly and getting even hotter. We haven't even had our main course yet.

"Don't flirt with me." I take a sip of the champagne enjoying the bubbles as they play with my nose. 

"It is not flirting American Girl. It is the truth. When I take you it will be wild and dirty. You will beg for more and more. By the time I am finished with you, those long sexy legs of yours won't be able to carry you. Your pussy will be sore and you'll be begging for me to lick and kiss you better." He takes another sip. I am about to come in my panties, no amount of squeezing my legs together is going to be able to stop this tidal wave. In fact I daren't even move. I am absolutely soaking. 

Yet I still manage to be hacked off at him. "Don't be so presumptuous. I am not another one of your women that simply throw themselves at you. I have morals." To which he raises his eyebrows, even that movement makes the warmth intensify in my stomach and I feel my clit literally throbbing. I am desperate to take my own fingers and massage myself. Now I am wondering if I could get away with it underneath the tablecloth. I could just lightly caress myself without anyone knowing. Hang on a minute I have just noticed there is still nobody in the restaurant. This is so weird. The fingers or my left hand are already under the tablecloth and poised ready to rub myself lightly through the sheer fabric of my trousers. Oh God. I just want to come, I want to come right now. He is staring at me his eyes now dark, his lips wanton. I am so aroused I can't contain myself. I want to dive over the table and straddle him and feel him suck my nipples after he's kissed my neck with those bee stung lips of his. 

Thankfully my brain engages and my mouth moves. "Where is everyone? Why is the restaurant empty?" The passion in my voice is evident, my voice has taken on a husky tone. I sip at my champagne again. I need to message Zoe urgently. She will help calm me down. Mmm maybe not. She'll only tell me to shag him hot and fast. I am almost panting with desire. 

"Ava," now I feel myself come. My name on his tongue has done it for me. The rich soft sound, like velvet caressing me. I let it happen as I throb and want to buck my hips and cup my mound in my hand. The intensity blows my mind and I gurgle-groan. His eyes are focused on mine and there is no mistaken the look in those dark tiger eyes of his. He wants me. He wants me hard and fast, here and now. But I can't. I just can't. How can I? I am still reeling over Mark. My body is betraying me, it's taken on an entire mind of its own. I have never felt like this before. 

"The restaurant is empty, because I have hired it for us.  It is my aim for you to have a special evening. Soon we will have flamenco dancers. Unless." He pauses. I can't take my eyes off his lips. "You want to leave. I can have dinner brought to us in our room. Tell me Ava. Tell me what do you want." His voice is deep and urgent. I do it. I just do it.

Before he has finished the sentence I have cupped my mound in my left hand discreetly allowing my thumb to rub my clit in such a way that I know within seconds I will bring myself to my second orgasm. I feel my eyes close slightly. 

"You are sensational, sexy and so erotic." I hear his voice as I come against the fabric of my panties and my trousers. I am so wet that I can feel my moisture through my trousers. 

He winks at me and licks his lips. "Tell me damnit American Girl. I am ready to blow your mind." He says passionately.

"And I am ready to blow you." I say full of sex and wanton. Where the hell did that come from. This is not like me. I don't talk like this. Not ever. I need Zoe and I need her now. Ashamed I hang my head down then reach for my champagne flute again and down the whole lot. He beckons for the waiter with a slight nod. The waiter appears out of the shadows of the candlelit restaurant and replenishes my glass. He doesn't seem in any way disturbed or surprised that a woman has just come not once but twice at the table. Maybe this is something that always happens around this Sebastian Garcia. 

I cough. "Sorry I didn't mean that. I erm. Please take me home. Take me back to the hotel." I stand but my legs go to buckle. The orgasms have left me spent. I am so ashamed of myself. I feel like a raging hussy and want to hide under the duvet for as long as I can get away with it. In fact right now I want to book myself on the very next flight home, that is how embarrassed I am. 

He doesn't move but I notice his breathing is fast. I suspect he is as stiff as a board in his pants. "Sit down right now." He demands. I groan, it sounds so sexy. Ordinarily I would never let any man talk to me like that. Yet the way he says it drives me insane. I bite my lower lip.

"You will eat something otherwise you will have no energy for what I will do to you later." I watch every word, ever syllable that comes out between his lips. "We will eat, drink champagne and watch the dancers. Then I will take you to my home where I will slowly peel your trousers off you and slide my fingers under your lace panties." Well how does he know they are lace? They could be some frumpy joes I threw on. Only they are the sheerest lace you could imagine. I bought them originally for me wedding night. Not that I anticipated I would even be attracted to this man let alone coming in my panties over dinner. But well... I wanted to wear something special and feminine for myself.

After Mark ditched me I was left not only heartbroken but wondering about myself as a woman. I lost a lot of self-confidence and very slowly I am trying to piece myself back together again.  

"I don't think so Sebastian." I retort blushing. I swear it is the champagne. I stare at him trying to glare but I know my eyes are full of lust. Damnit. I wish I could gauge them out and swap some ice cold eyes in, instead. 

"Yes American Girl, it will happen. I can see you want me. I know what dirty thing you have been doing to yourself underneath the tablecloth."

"Don't be so ridiculous. How dare you?" 

"Because I could see it, the way your head went back the moaning when you climaxed. I bet your panties are soaking at the thought of me pressing the tip of my cock against your clit. Admit it." Blimey he has some front and then some. Egotistical springs to mind. As much as I want to slap his face and throw my champagne at him, I have to admit it is his cock that I want to feel throbbing against me. 

Our waiter brings the main course. Just like that. As if nothing has happened between this Sebastian Garcia and myself. I try to get myself under control by thinking murderous thoughts about him and how I would like to stab my fork in his eye. Okay so it's not working out for me too well.