Chapter 39

Ava

The salty smell of the sea intoxicates my senses mixed with the cinnamon and lemon of Sebastian's fragrance. We have strolled along the water front, our hands firmly clasped in each other's. He tells me about his childhood how happy he was growing up and even though he never had siblings, Sebastian was surrounded by many cousins. They would spend long and lazy Sunday's at the houses of his many aunts and uncles or they would come to visit their residence. The children were allowed to play to their hearts content. It sounds like it was an idyllic childhood surrounded by love and happiness. It shows on his face when he talks, I can still catch his smile even thought the sun has now gone down, the moon lights his face up. 

I shared with him stories of my childhood, my friends and family our close knit town. My desire to be a photographer all my life and how my parents supported me in everything I did from ballet classes, piano lessons to finally settling on the path I have now chosen. Never once did they tell me it wasn't a proper job. Unlike Mark of course, who regularly towards the end used to say that vlogging wasn't a grown up, responsible job. Er... I make a pretty good living doing what I do. Especially with the sponsorships. 

Sebastian releases my hand and places his left hand on the small of my back and turns me gently to him. He eases his free hand into my hair and pulls me close to him. I melt, my insides turn to utter mush and my body sings like it is alive and to be honest this is how I feel. Everything is zinging. He kisses me gently, his tongue teasing mine, running it along my lips then nibbling on my bottom lip. Oh. My. God. My heart. It's racing like wildfire, the blood is rushing through my veins like it is on speed or something. I could easily become addicted to his lips, to the way his hand feels on the base of my back, the gentle pressure of his other hand on the back of my neck. Kissing Sebastian is luxurious like melting chocolate in your mouth. Mmm. 

"Come, American Girl." He takes my hand again, I swing my shoes in my free hand as we walk and then I see flickering lights. At first I don't get what I am absorbing until we get closer. Don't ask me how, or even when because he has been by my side and not once picked up his mobile. Yet there in front of us on the beach is a table dressed with a white table cloth and candles flickering away. Two chairs are facing opposite each other and surrounding this display is a heart of tall candleholders each hosting a candle. "It's breathtaking." I say my voice just a whisper. 

"For you anything. mi precioso." 

"How did you organise this, Sebastian it's deathly romantic?" He laughs, soft, silky and deep. His head is tilted back slightly, the candle and moonlight enhances the outline of his glorious neck and I long to place kisses up and down it. I'm more than turned on, this is a deeper feeling something weird is happening to my heart. No it can't be. I can't be having stronger feelings for him. It can't happen.  But telling myself and my reactions are two different things, they aren't meeting in the middle, they're not listening to each other. Massive. Communication. Breakdown. Shit, I am in so much trouble.

Big Trouble

Huge Trouble

Am I falling for Sebastian? I am breathless when he bends his face down and nuzzles into my neck placing gentle kisses all over it. I moan. I want more. "Not now American Girl. First we have dessert." He says and pulls away.

"I thought I was the dessert." I groan am I really turning into a love sick, geek. What is it with all these cheesy one liners? 

"You will be. I am going to take my time with you later and tease you until you beg me to dive deep inside you." His voice is husky I know he is aroused too. I feel myself moisten, my stomach dives like an eagle for its prey. My heart is zinging away. "Then I am going to make sure you only think of me. Whenever you walk and ache, you will be thinking of me. When you touch yourself you will be thinking of me. I will make it so that you have to stay, you won't want to be anywhere else but with me." He kisses my mouth full on, he is hungry for me. I can tell by the way he is kissing me, its intense, passionate and full of a man that needs to release himself and dive into the core of a woman. He leaves me standing breathless.