Chapter 32

Ava

I can't believe how brazen I have just been. I almost feel like a complete and utter hussy. Maybe it's the champagne, maybe it's Zoe's voice in the back of my mind telling me to have fun, let my hair down and get over Mark. Or perhaps it really is time that I throw a little caution to the wind and start to enjoy myself. So what if I am not staying in Spain for the rest of my life. I am here now, I've already decided that I'll stay in Malaga for longer than intended then I may even go to Santander or to Bilbao. Who knows, I have the world at my feet right now and I need to make the most of it. I suspect it's the champagne, the twinkling fairy lights, the gentle and romantic music piping through the speakers and of course an extremely hot man sitting right in front of me.

I also don't think I can over-ride this feeling inside me. My stomach is nuts with fluttering, my heart is racing so much I can feel the pressure in my ears and my panties, well let's say that I haven't felt this wet since a very long time. Now I'm wondering how awesome sex with Sebastian might be. Does that make me a slut? Does it make me easy? Or does it just simply mean that I am a normal, healthy woman who has desires and needs? My body and mind is beyond caring it wants him and it wants him right now. 

"We can go back to the hotel for the night cap if you are sure American Girl." I don't even correct him because several glasses of champagne later, I quite like the way he has given me a nickname. It rolls off his tongue like silk. I gaze into his tiger like eyes and feel utterly lost and want to kiss him. The desire is so strong that I am taken by complete surprise. 

"Sounds like a plan." My voice is husky, he smiles at me. "Maybe somewhere a bit more private." Oh you brazen little hussy. I ignore my inner voice. Zoe says you only live once and you know what I think I'm about to make that my mantra. He raises his eyebrows but I can see the depth of those eyes and the way his pupils have dilated. I know he is somewhat shocked. After all I have been spending the last couple of days in his presence, acting like a frigid ice maiden. Well not tonight, not tomorrow and not anymore. I want this holiday to be the best summer of my life. One that I will never forget. The one where I finally found myself for me. Not for Mark. Not for any man and you know I'm young and single. I have the whole rest of my life to find someone to settle down with and have those grandchildren my mother is so desperate for. 

He tilts his head to the left, his left hand rests on the table and I check out his long slender fingers. I imagine what they could do to me and my lower region goes into overdrive. I clench my legs but it makes it worse. My clit is throbbing to be touched. Oh God. This is insane. He is insane. He is dangerous and should come with a warning. Maybe that could be his next tattoo. 

"We could go to my penthouse if you are comfortable with that. I don't want you to do anything you are going to regret. Do you hear me American Girl? I am very aware you are shall we say tipsy from the champagne." 

"Nonsense. I can hold my drink with the best of them. Let's go." I go to stand up but my legs want to buckle underneath me. Holy Shit. How much champagne exactly have I drunk? I muster up a degree of stamina and begin to move away from the table. Sebastian places the damask cloth napkin he had over his lap onto the table and stands up. Not before I notice how he has just adjusted his tackle in his pants. Shit I'm so turned on knowing he is turned on that I consider launching myself into his arms right now. I spot the hammock and wild thoughts entertain my mind. I could lead him to it and begin to strip slowly for him. I'd tease him mercilessly and wouldn't let him touch me until he has to fiercely grab himself and get himself off. That's it I feel the waves gushing below, they're so intense I want to scream out. It's been a while you can tell. I've not even been touched by man for nearly two months, that's enough to send any girls clit into overdrive. 

I feel Sebastian's hand on the small of my back. His touch is like fire on my back. He bends his head down and whispers into my ear. "You are beautiful American Girl. So fucking beautiful." I know he's aroused I can tell by the warm tones of his voice that is deep. His breath tickles my ear, it sends shivers down my spine. I turn my head to his and our lips meet. His eyes are gazing into mine, I feel like everything is in slow motion as his lips gently brush mine. I allow my moist tongue to slip easily into his mouth and inhale his intoxicating citrus fragrance. My senses are bowled over. 

Sebastian draws me in closer, his left hand on the base of my back, his other caressing my face as his thumb strokes my jawline. I feel myself melt into his body and there I feel it. His stiffness drives me wild and I feel my hips grind into him. We're so private up here that I know I could easily unzip and unleash him into my hands and then into my mouth. But Oh. God. The Kiss. It's like nothing I have ever experienced before in my entire life. His eyes don't leave mine for a second. We're suspended in air as the lights twinkle around us, the moon offers a glowing light and the air is peaceful. I. Want. Him. I. Want. Him. So. Bad. 

He breaks away from me, I can hear his breathing it's heavier than before and his voice is filled with passion when he says, "not here. Let's go. We will be in my penthouse soon and we can pick this up there." He pauses. "If you are sure, Ava." He says my name and I nod. I haven't been more sure of anything in a long time. It is now. It is tonight and it is with Sebastian that I will finally make sure I can get over Mark and the pain he has caused me. The feeling of rejection, desolation, lack of self-confidence not to mention doubting myself and my career. It is tonight that I will allow Sebastian to take me to heights I've never experienced before. Tonight he will make me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, like his queen and restore in me the person I used to be.